❱ file name: 25

➤ https:documents      access granted !     folder ; I'm not a traitor like my father!━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
     folder ; I'm not a traitor like my father!
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

Guilt ran over the veins of Hobin Yoo, he didn't mean to be so in rage to have the audacity to spout insults to someone he cares about. He deserved the harsh punch, he didn't even bother acting all innocent anymore.

Y/n... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Suddenly, the loud pang of the wooden counter resonated through the entire restaurant. Seongjun instructed the two brothers to leave, and when they obeyed, it was only him and the rest of the Hobin Yoo company. 

"We became enemies, me and you." It was uncertain what Seongjun's face is making, because his head was low, but the members shuddered at the chilling voice, "Did you hear M/n's name with what I just said?"

When he looked up, Hobin gulped at the frightening eyes of Seongjun. They were dull, dark enough to see no light, the dim lights weren't helping either. When no one uttered a word, another pang of the counter echoed with how loud it was.

"Did you!?"

Seongjun tries to contain his anger, he is talking to people younger than him, and he needed to stay calm, who knows what he might do if he loses it. So, instead, he sighed deeply, and when he exhaled, he spoke with the calmest voice he could speak with.

"Get out."

"S-Seongjun Hyung... I'm sor—" 

"Now."

Hobin tried to speak, to at least apologize because of the ruckus he created, but he remained quiet when Seongjun shut him up with just the tilt of his head. All he could do was bow and leave, just like what everyone did.

Snapper, who remained quiet since M/n left, was at the back of the group. Rumi and Gaeul insisted on finding M/n and Taehoon, Snapper wanted to join, but he felt an uneasy feeling inside his stomach. He's too scared to meet you again.

Mangi could see their regret from a mile away, he knew how disappointed they are of themselves, but he knew that their sulking won't be of any help. He patted Hobin's shoulder, and when Hobin looked up, he saw an ice cream store close to them.

"I heard that M/n likes ice cream, maybe you can apologize with that." 

Mangi gave a gentle smile,  he noticed you a lot inside the building of the Hobin Yoo company, he's seen you with Taehoon most of the time. Even with the little time him and M/n would meet, he cherished them deeply, because Y/n is his dear friend too.

"Thanks, Mangi..." 

Somewhere down the road, M/n's eyes remained closed, soft snores coming out of him. His body was being carried gently by Taehoon, who had no difficulties in carrying him in bridal style due to his strength.

"Gosh, M/n... Don't do that again." Taehoon knew that he is talking to no one, but he continued to speak, caressing M/n's hair at the same time. 

"You're... Precious to me, so I don't want you being miserable like before. Four years ago, you were batshit crazy," Taehoon laughs, "I mean, I guess you still are, but you're better now. And, I'm proud of you."

Taehoon looked at M/n's face, and he could see how more calm he looked. Teardrop stains remained on his face, but Taehoon was there to wipe it with his slender fingers. Then suddenly, as he continued to stare, he was leaning down, and down, and down, until—

Taehoon planted a kiss on M/n's cheek. 

The insatiable feeling that Taehoon often feels, he wants to kiss M/n more, hold M/n close to him and just comfort him without needing to be so afraid of what he'll think. Taehoon can't do anything about it though, M/n and him were... Unsure.

"Fuck... Do we even have a label anymore? What the fuck are we...?"

The thought always haunted him for quite a long time, at nights where he's restless, his mind wonders about M/n, filled with complete confusion. What were they two? Were they really just... Friends?

Friends... Gosh, he hates that word. No, he doesn't want to be just friends, he wants M/n, romantically. Taehoon desires M/n that his heart aches at the thought of not being with him, it brings a great gloom to his egoistic self. 

With the long legs of Taehoon, it didn't take long when they both reached M/n's apartment. The door opened to reveal the tidy bed Taehoon cleaned before, placing M/n gently on the mattress, tucking him under the covers, Taehoon sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Do you like me, M/n...?" 

Taehoon didn't have the guts to look at you, not after what happened today. Like a broken mixtape, memories gushed into his mind, the many remembrance of him and M/n, 4 years ago and now. 

Not one single memory gave him a bad mood, it was like happy pills for him. All those moments, was it all just him falling in love with M/n while the latter just, looks the other way? He hopes not,  If it was ever true that his love could never be returned, he... 

"Never mind."