Mission part:-5 (the godly trio)

Its about damn time I have been wanting to write this part for so long.
This chapter took the most efforts and i promise that this will be the best part I have written so far in this story. And its kinda long too.so sit back and enjoy.

Third person pov

Scarlet just closed her eyes ready for a painful death.

But wait nothing happened.

He opened his eyes and saw a figure in front of him stoping the attack with her sword.

It was none other than our queen aztecia.

"Who..ar..e..yo.u?"scarlet said in pain.

"Your mother,son"the queen said while struggling.

"Mother?" Scarlet asked with wide eyes.

"Even you are all grown up now i can never forget your fire red eyes" queen said as she deflected the attack with her sword.

And then began a fierce battle between the queen and the monster the queen was dodging all his attacks and counter attacking in the same time.
This scenario goes for a long time till both of them were really tired.

"Why is this so annoying why don't you just die!!!" the monster yelled in frustration and anger.

"No matter..what... happen.. i will protect my.. son" queen said while panting.

"And i will not stop till I kill you,monster" the queen yelled and jumped for a big attack.

"SO DIE YOU INSECT" the monster yelled and used a very power full attack.

"NOOO!!!!" scarlet screamed as he saw his mother take on the final attack.

A very big explosion happened and then......

When the fog cleared...

"Mom..where is she?"scarlet got up and her mother defeated and in the big hands of the monster.

" this insect thought she could defeat me HAHAHAHA"the monster laughed and threw queen at the ground towards scarlet.

"MOM!!Please OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE" Scarlet said as tears were coming down from his eyes.

"Uh..h.." Queen opened her eyes slowly with pain and said

"NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NOW I WILL PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE" scarlet said as he broke down in tears.

"No..so..n..it's...to..o..la..te..for..me..no..w.." The queen said in pain.

"Now..its..up..to..you..and..your..friends" the queen said.

"My...friends..?" Scarlet said.

"Ye..s..your..friends..defeat...this..mon..ster..for..me..my..son." The queen said and passes out.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" SCARLET SCREAMED as he burst into tears but his tears soon turned into anger.

"YOU WILL SUFFER" scarlet said with pure anger.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO HUH?" the monster said.

"JUST YOU WATCHHHH!!!!!" SCRLET SCREAMED"FENRIR DRAGON FUSION!!!"

Suddenly there was a lot of light coming from scarlet and when the light faded.

"WHAT THE" The monster was shocked