Chapter#8

Michaels pov

All of sudden I don't feel Haley anymore telepathically and I get up and do a spell to find her and I can't it's like there's no one to find   and I get up and try and follow where she last was and that's when I see mrs.meads burnt corpse.

Cordelia says"it's over. We know who you are. Your Allie's are all dead. You failed.

Michael says"that's not true I still have Haley.

Cordelia points over to the side to Haley's body and I run to her body and I pick her head up on my lap and I start crying.

Michael says"please don't leave me.

Cordelia says"she's gone.

Michael says"I'll bring her back.

Cordelia says"you can't I did a spell so you can't bring either of them back.

Cordelia walks over to me.

Cordelia says"you don't have to follow the path your father put out for you.

Michael says"I need her. I need the love my life alive and back with me.

Cordelia says"I'm sorry I can't do that.

Michael says"then I'm gonna continue this path.

I kiss Haley's forehead.

Michael says"I will always love you and I promise I will avenge you.

I put Haley's Body down and I leave.

Cordelia's pov

I pick up Haley's body and take it back with me.

Haley's pov

Im in hell with satan and I see what Michael is doing he is willing to starve himself and almost kill himself just to get his fathers attention and I go into satans throne room.

Haley says"how can you just sit there while he's suffering? Talk to him. Say something! Anything is better than nothing.

Satan says"you better watch how you speak to me.

Haley says"I'm already dead what else can you do to me?

Satan says"it's hell. When people come here when they die they get tortured your not like that because your in love with my son but if you don't shut your mouth I'll gladly have them torture you.

I sigh annoyed and go back to my room.

All of sudden everything goes black and I gasp awake in a room.

Haley says"what? What's going on?

Women says"your ok. I brought you back.

I look up to see the women who killed me.

Haley says"you killed me.

Women says"I had to make Michael believe your dead.

Haley says"you sick bitch!

I go to attack her and some guards hold me down.

Women says"take her to her room and lock her in there.

They take me to a room and lock me in there and I try to use my powers but I can't so they must've spelled the room.

Michaels pov

Michael says"father if you don't tell me what to do I will stay in these woods and die.

I make a pentagram circle and get inside it.

4 days later I see the guy from the black church appear to me.

Michael says"you're not real.

Antonio says"I am. You have a purpose to fulfill.