xxiv

~ ~ - - _ CHAPTER 24 _ - - ~ ~

~ ~ - - _ Enid's POV _ - - ~ ~

Everyone's back from out time in Jericho. I found myself the most perfect dress and a date to the Rave'N. I walk upstairs to Ophelia hall exited to tell June all about my time. We have became really good acquaintances, some may say friends, over her time in Nevermore. She isn't really like Wednesday at all. June is more caring and likes to give people gifts. Like my massive panda plush and the book all about the history of Jericho and how mean they were to outcasts back in the days, she even taught me what Irish twins are.

siblings who are born within 12 months of one another. That's what she and Wednesday are.

As I approach the door I see it is left open. When I am near the door I peak in only to spot Weems and Miss Thornhill pacing back and forth for some peculiar reason. I walk in swiftly placing my dress onto my bed then facing the women.

"Enid thank god you are here, Have you seen June at all since class?" Miss Thornhill questioned in a worrying tone.

"No why?" I questioned her back as panic starts to enter my bloodstream.

"No-one has seen her since class hours ago, we have searched everywhere she could possibly be." Weems spoke in a not so calm voice. I inform them on when I last saw her and told them I'm going to look around. And with that I ran straight down to the quad searching for anyone who may of seen her.

Xavier was painting his mural while him and Bianca talked. So I decided to start there. I ran up to them as fast as I could, not wasting any time.

"So, I hear you are free tomorrow night after all." Bianca spoke as I arrived.

"Do You Know Where June Is?" I interrupted them before getting air back into my lungs. They both look and my questionably.

"Not since class." Bianca scoffed. "Why?"

"She's been missing since class." Worry now laces my voice causing Xavier's face to wash over in panic.

"Are you sure she isn't just hiding in a classroom or something?" He questioned

"Weems and Thornhill have checked everywhere, SHE IS GONE." I yell. "Just please help me." I plead gaining some calmness.

~ ~ - - _ TIME SKIP _ - - ~ ~

~ ~ - - _ June's POV_ - - ~ ~

I'm still on the ledge. Same position as hours ago except this time, I'm so dehydrated that no tears can be shed.  Sitting up here is therapeutic. Time alone to think about my life choices, contemplating if they were good or not. At this point I would rather not be found. I'll come back when I feel like it. But the thought of Enid worrying scares me. She is like a little sister to me, the type of little sister I'll never have.

My mind goes to how everyone is reacting to my disappearance. I don't want to make anyone worry, even Bianca.

Well Bianca worrying isn't that bad.