Dark Purple's Dream

As the sun went to sleep, it is Dark Purple's bed time. And her father Red tells her "Dear it's time for bed, go tell your brothers" as her father said dark purple replied with "Okay dad I will." She went upstairs finding light red and dark red playing with her dun dun plushie. Dark Purple got mad and uncontrollably screamed "AAAAAAAUGHH!" Light red and Dark red when she screamed they got scared and accidentally teared the plushie apart. Her father came in the room looking worried asked. "What happened did anybody get hurt??" Then he saw the teared up dun dun plushie. Dark Purple was crying. Her father said "You know what dear? I'll fix you're plushie tomorrow now let's go to bed it's late outside." Then dark purple and her brothers went to bed. Dark Purple fell asleep really fast then usual that means she's sad. In her dream she was falling out of a pink sky with clouds that taste like cotton candy. Dark Purple looked disappointed until she saw her dead sister Redette she came closer to dark purple and said "Oh how much you've grown I remembered when you were a baby! " Redette said... A moment of silence then Dark Purple replied "Dad said you moved out. I didn't know you were dead!" Redette look mad. "He told I moved out?" Redette asked. "Yes." Said Dark Purple. The sun has woken up and dark Purple's father came in her room saying "Wake up dear" dark purple woke up very fast then usual and she looked at her father and said. "You didn't tell me that she moved out."

-Written by Lena