Cry More

Erza had a dream.

It wasn't strange, her having dreams, but she saw moments of her childhood in Fairy Tail. She saw her friends as kids; she saw how they played - and fought - together.

She rummaged through her memories, leisurely walking toward her guild. The book she had recently taken from Levi made her think. They were all at that age now.

It was time for them to pair up and have grandchildren.

A few years ago, Natsu and Lisanna was the most obvious pair, but she disappeared. Then Lucy came along, but Natsu still didn't do anything.

It disturbed her that Gray and Juvia was the only potential couple now.

She wanted to cry. This couldn't be happening. Erza shook her head furiously, that wouldn't do. She would make more of her friends fall in relationship. She sighed; everyone was just so violent and impatient - not at all like her - and so heedless of the future.

Natsu, Lucy, Lisanna, Elfman, Levi, Gajeel, Cana...

No - that was no good, there were too many girls. Suddenly, an odd pricking was transmitted throughout her body. She felt like someone was missing.

Someone was missing..

Ah, Mirajane!

As she thought of the woman, Erza couldn't help but feel perturbed. Never had she appeared to have an interest in men. As she thought that, a soft whisper ran through her ears, "Oh, you're crying now, Natsu? How cute."

Titania's eyes widened. How had she not figured it out before? This was completely unprecedented. Natsu and Mirajane..

Yes, that would work.

Natsu attracted Mirajane, and now she had to somehow make it go both ways. She could - no, she would - do it.

Pushing open the large doors of her beloved guild, Erza froze. She saw a red-faced Natsu sitting at the bar with a plate of food before him. Mirajane was worriedly leaning over the counter, telling him something. One of the fire mage's hands was clawing his neck, and the other was clutching at his heart.

Natsu was blushing.. his throat was so constricted that he couldn't speak.. his heart was pounding..

He had feelings for her.

A fearsome smirk grew on her face, and those that had been staring at her since her entrance instantly shied away. "This is my job!" she told herself, "I will make them have love!"

Erza turned around and walked back out of the clamoring guild. She had a mission.

"Natsu, chew!" Mirajane gasped, jerking his shoulder.

Requipping a pen and a notepad, Titania steadily walked toward that one wonderful restaurant she had never been able to stop in.

Her authored list was concise, but efficient:

1. Make Natsu cry.
2. Put them in love.

She stared at the list with pride; this was going to work. This wouldn't fail.

She was certain of it.