🫧💭Beads, charms and a bit of string🫧💭

[Hyunjin x Felix]

Felix loved bracelets, he always had a good amount of bracelets on his wrists every day. Well... at least every school day (weekdays). He liked using his bracelets to reflect his mood from the beginning of the day, yellow for happy, white for calm, and that was all! He never showed signs of any negative feelings or emotions, he was always smiley and carried a cheerful attitude with him at all times anywhere he went.

Hyunjin on the other hand loved necklaces, he made them himself and had a special one for each and every outfit combination he wore. He was always seen with one hanging around his neck, though on one occasion his favorite necklace's string had snapped leaving all the beautiful beads and charms decorating it fall to the ground causing a huge mess.

But there is one question that till this day is left unanswered. What would happen if the two young men fell in love? That's what we're about to find out.

🫧💭🫧💭

-LOOK KKAMI ISN'T IT PRETTY?- Hyunjin asked his rather confused canine companion referring to the necklace he had just finished crafting. In response to the loud noise Kkami ran to hide in his bed afraid that his owner was getting onto him for being a 'bad dog'.

-Kkami, where are you going?- He asked chuckling at his dogs sudden actions. -You know what, it's getting late. I'll see you after school-

He picked up the frightened dog that seemed to calm down wagging his tail from one side to the other, he kissed his beloved companion before leaving off to school. Not forgetting to make sure his bowl was filled.

Hyunjin carefully placed his current masterpiece around his neck. He checked him self one more time in the mirror and finally left for school.

🫧💭🫧💭

-I'm not overreacting, they're underreacting- Felix's thoughts cut off once bumping into a student unknown to him. -Hey, watch it- no!- he saw the boy pout as he tried picking up some tiny things from the ground that he later discovered to be beads. He furrowed his eyebrows still mad about him not paying attention to where he was going but still helped the young man as he knew how annoying it was to pick up the small objects on your own. Besides, he did sort of cause the mess.

-Thank you- the taller blond boy spoke in a more annoyed tone, staring at the charms in his hands keeping the same pout on his lips from before. Felix started to feel bad for causing his necklace to be ruined and offered his hand to help him stand up -It it'll make you feel any better, I could help you make a new one- his voice soft and quiet but loud enough for the stranger to hear him, -It's fine, I can do it myself- coldly finishing that sentence, the boy left the scene.

🫧💭🫧💭

Days passed by and Felix began paying more attention to the male he ran into that fateful day. He still felt the sour taste of guilt on his lips, trailing down to poison his gut and decided to do something in order to make it up to the boy by making him a sorry letter along with a small gift inside.

He got to work and crafted three beautiful necklaces inspired by the outfits the male wore the most throughout the week. Most of them being darker colors like black or blue but also made one of the necklaces pastel green as he thought it would be a nice contrast to what he usually wore (besides it being his favorite color).