The Secret's

Authors Pov

"This should Be happening towards the end of next summer."

"Of course... Thank you for keeping us updated, I promise you will get your reward very soon..." A deep voice spoke.

"Good, I believe I deserve this for how hard I've worked for you men." Another tone spoke, But it was a Woman's voice. It was calm, Sweet... and a tone of evil.

"Do not fret.. I always keep my promises.." a Dark chuckle came from the man.

The woman nodded and put up her Hood, she walked away holding a torch to guide her in the cold winter night, walking back into the Castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lady It is time to wake up." One of Ella's Lady in waiting's spoke Opening the lace curtains pinning them up onto the window.

The fireplace was already burning as the other lady's got the room ready to start the Winter day, and get Ella up.

"What time is it already?" Ella spoke with confusion, as she got out of bed wrapping her dress robe around to keep her cozy and warm. as she walked to the lounge apart of her chamber, Her head in charge of the other lady in waiting's walked into the chamber.

"Your majesty" She curtsied.

"Lady rose, Good morning" Ella smiled

"Good morning your majesty, I am so terribly sorry for being late... there was a spill so I decided to help them" She smiled.

Ella smiled and sat down on her comfy seat.

"Do not fret my dear, I have just woken up so you didn't miss Anything Important. But please draw me a bath?"

Lady rose nodded and walked away with other Ladies to draw her a warm bath.

Rose put the Soft fabric over the wooden bathtub, as the other ladies warmed up the water.

"You know Just because you are the head in charge, Doesn't mean you get to so late to every.single.time." One lady spoke.

"It's the second time this week that this has happened, Get it together." one scoffed

Rose rolled her eyes as she took the water and sat on a stool Beside the tub. She poured the water in the tub carefully and calmly.

"I understand your guys anger.. But her majesty seems the most fine with it. Please go get her as her bath is ready." she looked at them Coldly

One sighed as her heels clicked as she walked away to receive the queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella smoothed her gown with her hands as she admired herself in the mirror, It was a dark purple  Long sleeved dress with golden swirls, and a purple crown to match.

Her ladies stood behind her, watching her admire herself for a minute.

"Thank you so much girl's it means a ton." Ella turned around to Face them with pride.

"You're welcome your majesty" they all said.

Ella nodded as she walked out of the room down the hallway to start her Queen duties, each person she passed bowed or curtsied to her with respect.