Hongjoong Imagine

"Kim Hongjoong" you stormed into his room, making him fall off the bed.
"You gave me a heart attack. What's your problem? " he asked, getting up from the floor. "What the hell is this?". You threw a box onto his bed and crossed your arms.
He looked at the box and started laughing. "Can't you see it? It's you."
"Since when did I gain a lot of weight? Why do you think that my right eye is bigger than the left one? It feels like my nose is crooked and my hair. Does it look like I'm bald? And the gap between the lips is black, making it feel like I don't have any teeth. Are these your artistic skills? And the sneakers, you ruined my sneakers. They were very expensive." You started crying. "I had no idea that you'd do this to me, especially on my birthday. Those sneakers were a gift from my father."
"Hey, don't cry". He made you sit on the bed and stood in front of you. " Stop crying or I'll destroy this dress of yours with colors". He warned you.
"You're so selfish. You didn't even think about me once while ruining my special day. I hate you. You are an awful person and I'm not your friend anymore." With this, you ran out of his room to your house and locked yourself in your room. Today was your 18th birthday. You should have been happy, but now, you didn't even want to celebrate your birthday. "Kim Hongjoong, I hate you". And with this, you fell asleep.
It was almost 9 at night, when you heard a knock on the door. " Y/n, Darling, Your dad is waiting for you." It was your mom.
"Ok mom". You got out of the bed, washed your face and went to greet your father. There was no one in the living room. You thought about going to your parents' room just when your eyes fell on a gift lying on the couch. You ran towards it and unwrapped it in the blink of an eye. It was a portrait of you. It was flawless and beautiful. You heard someone clearing their throat and turned back to see Hongjoong standing there. He had a box in his hand.
"I'm sorry y/n". He apologized.
"You drew this?" You pointed to the portrait. "Yeah". He answered, scratching the back of his neck. " and these are your sneakers, those sneakers weren't yours. It was just a prank." He opened the box and inside were sneakers. They were covered in beautiful colors. You walked towards him slowly, making him nervous. You took the box out of his hands, kept it on the table and looked in his eyes without saying anything.
"I'm sorry for wh- he couldn't complete his sentence when he felt someone's arms around him. "Thank you so much, Joongie." You said excitedly.
He hugged you back and asked. "Friends? " "Best friends". You replied.