My OC's (More to Come.)

Name: Fade
Age: 24
Gender: Find out in RP
Looks:

Backstory: Raised on Corusant, a seeker found them extremely powerful in the force and took them to the Jedi temple

Backstory: Raised on Corusant, a seeker found them extremely powerful in the force and took them to the Jedi temple. They was trained to be a Jedi until a mission they were sent on. They knew the Jedi code, but they wanted to know the other side. They went to a sith temple, and they walked in. The sith began to attack them, but they rose their saber not lit and said to them "I seek knowledge. Not battle. I will not raise my blade." One of the sith, known as Darth Karasis, told them all to stand down. He came to them and he said "What Knowledge do you seek?" Fade answered "The code by which to apply yourselves to." The dark lord saw this and nodded. He led them to a room where he recited the code and Fade wrote it down. Fade thanked the Dark lord and began to leave. The Dark lord asked them "Do you belong to the Jedi?" Fade stopped and began to think. Did they belong to the Jedi. No. They turned to him and they said to them "I belong to the force. And the force only." Fade didn't finish the mission, but they found what they were looking for. They now reside on a planet, waiting for someone to sense theur vibrations, but aren't Jedi or sith. Someone Force sensitive.

The code:

Likes and dislikes: Find out

Lightsabers:

In the first picture, they have two light sabers with orange crystals. This was because of when they became a Grey Jedi, because of the Duality of the force, they were connected to two crystals.

Form: They use form 6, jar'ki, or Niman.