Introduction

"Why do you have to leave me", my best friend Emma cried giving me the last hug at the airport.

I just giggled never seeing Emma that emotional which made me emotional too. I was hugging her for the 50th time when she finally let go of me.

I got pulled in another hug by my parents when a speaker announced: "The plane to London will leave in 30 minutes please get on board"

"I guess that's my codeword" ,I exclaimed, fake smiling and wiping my tears away. I really want to do this tho it always was my dream to get away from America and go on a exchange year in London.

I made my way to the check in, looking back one last time to my parents, who I left behind. Here I only had one real friend: Emma. We were inseparable she was the best and that's why she she understands why I want to do this. I don't make friends that easily so I hope the Brits are gonna like me.

I finally got on the plane, checking my phone. I was really excited for my host family they are supposed to wait for me at the airport. I'm not that good with strangers, I often get awkward I hope that won't happen. I Facetimed with them a few times tho and they seemed nice-

They are a family of five one girl near my age and one boy one year older than me when I'm right there is one more girl like 4 years older than me. I only chatted with the parent tho. Their names are Liz and James they were really kind and welcoming.

I turned on Arctic Monkeys and closed my eyes. After a few hours we finally arrived. This started to feel real. Now it kinda scared me being that far away from my family and friend going to live with some strangers. Having no friends at my new school."Oh god what have I put myself into?", I thought to myself looking out of the plane seeing the plane land.

The plane was almost empty by now when I finally got out of it. I went into the airport checking how I looked on my phone. I wanted to make a good first expression.

I studied the airport with my eyes looking for Liz and James. Just when I saw a poster with my name on it. Being held by a really pretty girl that looked only one year younger than me. Oh she must be Millie.

I walked over to them when Millie already hurried over to mine pulling me in a hug. Her hair smelled like strawberries and she was a really good hug giver to be honest.

"Millie please let that poor girl breathe", Liz told Millie which made her break the hug. I giggled at Millie to show her that I didn't mind. I went over to greet Liz and James. They both hugged me when we made our way to their car.

"So y/n, I Hope your flight was okay?", she asked me walking next to me with her hand over my shoulder.

"It was really good I was a bit scared since it was my firts time to fly alone but it went all really well", I said looking into the woman's face who just smiled at me.

As we made it to the car James took my luggage and Millie offered me to sit next to her what I greatly accepted. Everyone was being so nice.

"So maybe you already know I'm Millie. I just know we will be best friends, she squeezed. "My sister and brother unfortunately couldn't come but you will meet them when we are home"

Over the ride Millie was my person tour guide and told me every detail of London. It was honestly even prettier then I imagined. It was November so everyone the Christmas lights already hung making this place look magical.

As the car finally stopped I admired the beautiful house. It was a modern and typical house, one of these you can find easily in London. It looked so peaceful.

Millie noticed that I was staring at the pretty house so she said: " I'm glad you seem to like it, I hope you will also like your new room I decorated for you. She said squeezing in excitement.

Millie seemed to have really good taste so I think I'm gonna actually like my new room. I better do I'm gonna spend much time in it.

As we got into the house James brought in my suitcase. Millie helped me to manage to get it upstairs, it was so bloody heavy. I followed her downstairs where her house tour started. She guided me thro the living room where a big grey couch was in from of it a huge television. We made it to the big dinner table as Liz yelled upstairs
"Issie Louis, come downstairs our guest arrived"

I was feeling so embarrassed. I was fidgeting with my fingers as a young woman, who looked exactly like the girl version of James came downstairs being followed by a tall teenage boy-

In the next part your obviously gonna meet Louis. Sorry that you had to wait for him so long hahah:)