3

Good morning.

His voice made her grimace in disappointment; there wasn't a doubt anymore, she had slept the whole time on Adrien's shoulder. Mentally cursing at herself, she didn't even take the time to glance at him, and instead crossed her arms on the airplane tray in front of her and put her head in them.

You could at least say hello, be polite for once.

Milena audibly sighed, she should've expected him to retaliate. He wasn't one to shut up easily, especially with her.

Hello, Adrien. Is that enough?

Without even looking at him, she could feel the smirk on his face. Hearing her say his name always made him feel some kind of way, but he didn't want to think about it. She felt the urge to slap the smirk away from his face but she knew it wouldn't work, so she didn't bother moving.

That's enough, thank you Milena.

He replied, chuckling. She hated the way her name sounded in his mouth. It sounded dangerously good; and always made her heart skip an uncomfortable beat.

Letting out a groan in response, she straightened her back and sat properly in her seat – still avoiding any type of eye contact with the midfielder.

Surprisingly enough, Adrien stayed quiet for the rest of the trip. Milena ended up reading a book her brother Lucas had gifted her before she left for the few hours left of the trip. She couldn't manage to fall back asleep; the embarrassment of sleeping on adrien was keeping her awake and well.

That's a whole lot of sand...

Adrien commented, getting closer to her to look through the window.

Stop being so smart, someone could think you've already been to Qatar.

She snorted, hinting to that little event including his mother that led to him not going to Qatar a few years prior.

You're so funny, you've got to be like... The 3rd most interesting person amongst your brothers.

Adrien chuckled, and the comment got Milena turning around and facing him, pointing at him.

You seem to have so much to say, are you trying to make up for the fact that your overbearing mother won't let you say a word?

Too far.

Shut the fuck u-

Theur little argument was cut short by Kylian aggressively shaking Milena's seat, startling her, and making her notice that the plane had landed.

She looked directly in Adrien's eyes, ready to say something to win the argument. But she wasn't expecting him to be staring right back at her, and she completely forgot what she was about to say.

Have you got anything else to say, mhm?

Adrien asked as he stood up, ready to leave.

No.

Milena replied, not wanting to talk to him anymore. She waited for him to leave, and so did Kylian, so Milena and him could get off the plane together.

When will you guys ever stop fighting?

Kylian asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they got off the plane.

Never, i hate this guy.

Oh come on, don't lie to yourself. We both know it's false, isn't it?

Kylian laughed, and she rolled her eyes. He wasn't wrong after all, but she didn't want to admit it.