Servant of the young prince

What a beautiful summer afternoon was it. Every bird in the garden of the mighty palace sang a phenomenal melody , thousands of wonderful flowers had a sweet smell , and the royal siblings had a picnic full of delicious treats like apple sweeter than honey , dark chocolate , green tea and well baked brioche.
Five royal sibling talked and laughed happily under the shadow of an Oak tree , it was a pretty hot day too.
Lofnheiðr the youngest sister chased a white butterfly with a web , she had the loudest and most lively laugh.
The 4th sister , Lyngheiðr , read a book about fairytales and wonderfull adventures.
The blind 3th brother Ótr sadly  couldn't admire the sunshine this wonderful day , only the song of the kind birds.
2th brother Regin slept peacfully with big snores , even the dragonfly the landed on his nose didn't even bother him.
The heir to the throne , the eldest amoung the children of the family , Fafnir eated some apple whiel being gratefull for this moment. Everything was perfect for the princes and princesses.
-Nooo! - shouted a feared young voice , the next moment a vase fallen from the balcony , trough the tree branches and almost hited the head of Prince Fafnir.
-What was that?! -asked Lofnheiðr confused.
-I don't know...-answered the oldest whiel looking up where the now broken vase came from. Fast footseps became louder and louder , whiel the one who made the scene arrived.
It was a boy with short brown hair and dark blue eyes , around the same age as Fafnir , were wearing the outfit of a regual kitchen boy , and he was really worried about the punishment.
-It was you?! - asked it Regin furriously.
-I'm so sorry you majesty!  I didn't meant to! It was all an accident! -said the boy  bowed down.
He was so pitiful , feared for his life , even a high ranked one felt sorry for him!
- You're name? - Fafnir asked the boy in a cold and calm voice.
- It's Makoto! Takiya Makoto dear prince! - said the servant boy with less fear.
-What happend exsatly? - got back to the original topic Fafnir.
- I was about to bring the vase to wash it properly , but I tripped in the carpet! And that's it , when I saw that it was too late, I felt deep fear my young lord!
Everyone went silent , Fafnir looked deeply in his eye and smiled.
-Well you did this because you tried to do your job right , intention is important so I think we can give it a pass! - Makoto's eyes sparked up , then huge smile on his face.
-Oh thank you so much my prince! - the boy bowed again but with more energy this time!
-Makoto! - a women shouted the boys name and ran towards the group.
-Makoto is everything alright? What happend? Are you hurt?
-Oh mother , everything is alright! - Makoto tried to calm down his mother with a smile. The servant woman then noticed the royal childrens and had sudden panic.
-Oh my! I'm so sorry your majesty! Is my son caused any harm or problem?
-Well actuall-
-Nope! Everything is fine ma'am!- Regin was interrupted by Fafnir.
-Oh thanks God! If Makoto would harmed someone , expecily on of the royal family members , I would not leave it without punishment!- the mothers anger flashed in her eyes , Makoto gluped a big and with a smile ,he thanked Fafnir for saving him , the eldest prince responded with a similar friendly smile.

Mother and son have gone back inside the palace , the royal childrens got back to the picnic spot.
- An interesting take you have on punishment Fafnir! -said Regin - How did you know that he not did that pourposly?
Fafnir glancedd upon his younger brother , with a small smile.
-You know , It's a duty for a future king to realise who is the liar who says the truth. That boy said the truth in his eyes , punishing him would be unnececary! That's why I'm trying to know as many people as possible , I will always spot liars!
-You gonna be a very social king ,  aren't ya brother? - asked Lofnheiðr with a smirk. Fafnir just smiled gently and sat down under the tree again.
                         .
                         .
                         .
Past bed time , yet Fafnir was still awake , walking back to his room from the library , with many books in his left arm and candle in his right.
-You're majesty! - a familliar voice called Fafnir behind him. He looked back , and saw Takiya walkimg towards him.
-Hello Takiya. What brings you here?- asked Fafnir.
-Nothing really , I just can't sleep! And you , my prince?
-Yeah , me neither , that's why I countine study.
-Is that so , so that's why you have those books! You are really a workacholic , are you?- asked Takiya with a smirk.
- It's just my duty! Would you like to join me?
-What?!My-! You-! My prince , I was not expecting this! - said Takiya flustered.
- You can say no if you don't wanna come with me!-said Fafnir with a gentle smile
-Oh no no! I'm gladly come with you my prince! But actually , I just wanted to say thank you properly. I'm still very gratefull young lord!
-Glad I helped. - Fafnir turned and  continued walking , Takiya followed him. They were infront of the door , Fafnir opened it. Makoto was amazed.  The bed was big , made out of black wood , the bedding was red with gold acces  above the head was decorated with a royal coat of arms, the study table was huge , the room was gothic , but still amazing!
-Oh , I may be TOO common for this room , my majesty!
-Please , make yourself home! Fafnir put  down his books to the table.
-So , what kind of books are those? -asked Makoto
-Mainly geomatria and history of our kingdom.
-I never really cared about that in school!
-Too bad , they are interesting!
-Then maybe you should teach me my prince - smirked Takiya
- Why are you smirking?
- I just trying to charm you! It works on other people.
-Well...it worked. I would gladly teach you! Let's begin! - Fafnir sat down.
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
Prince and his servant sat at the table of Fafnir , reading a history book
- And this was my greatgrandmother , she was the one who made education relevant among the common people! - said Fafnir pointing to a painting in his book.
- Wow , amazing , learned so many thigs tonight , thank you your majesty! - Takiya stood up
-Well , it's not night anymore - Fafnir pointed to his window and the sunrise was close.
-Oh! I need to go back! My parents my worry about me if they don't find me! Thank you for this wonderful time , your highness! - Takiya bowed and runned towards the door.
- Wait! -Takiya has stopped for the sake of his prince - Would you....like to do this again? Come here at night , and we don't even need to study! We could just talk about random things.But we can continue studing if you want! What do you say? - Takiya was a little shocked , but smiled gently.
-I would love to!
-Also , I don't wanna sound odd ... but when it's just the two of us , could you call me on my name? - Fafnir looked up to him.
-Like... Fafnir? I don't like that name!
-Then what would you like to call me? - Fafnir crossed his arms
-Mhm....Faf... Fafnir...Fafu..Fafi...Faf-kun!
-Faf...kun?Where does the kun came from?
-Well , my parents came from the Umi nation , and there in the local  language , we add these things after names , kun is a little formal and masculine , but still frinedly , chan is feminie but more child like , San is formal and so far and so on.
- Well you see , strugle with language, can you teach me too?
-Really? Okay! See you tonight then , my prince-Imean Faf-kun! - Makoto said his goodbye , with a last bow , and step out  the room of the prince.
Fafnir layed back to his bed , starred at the ceiiling , and he just smiled with happinesse.
-I can't wait!

Indeed I'm alive so yay!
It was difficult because I was negligent it , but it's finnaly here yippe!!!
Happy Holidays!