꧁Part 2꧂

⁂༄✵ 2022 ✵༄⁂
𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯

We were kind of nervous to get to see our family sharing the same room, it was something we prepared ourselves for a while but still..we got anxious for how it would turn out.
Sara and I spent almost an year without talking and it's obvious the reason why.
She disappointed me, got me frustrated - made me feel hopeless after all that happened with me and Wille. How could she do that with me?

Well, the thing is that today we are gonna change it.
Wilhelm and I arranged so that my mother and Sara can come here, to the castle. As far as I know a car will be sent to Bjärstad to pick them up - I swallow hard and feel my palms sweat just thinking about how tonight might end.
But it's not like I think the Queen and Linda aren't going to get along, it's just that this is so unbelievable that it kind of freaks me out.
Like a bizarre dream coming true.
I know that Wille is also scared because since I arrived at the palace yesterday - with my small bag of basic items, because I already have some clothes in here - he couldn't look at me properly in the eyes, but I know this wasn't him being impolite, sometimes he just can't let his feelings out.

---

- Wille, babe..are you okay? - Simon asked hugging his boyfriend at his bed in the palace

- I'm..shit- I still melt at this "babe" thing. - Wilhelm said as both of them started giggling, and he sat down to focus better on the boy at his front - Sorry. I mean, I'm not that good.

Simon sat too, picking their duvet and making a mountain of it on his lap.
He asked with a soft gaze if the blond would like to rest his head there, to comfort him more. Wilhelm did it.

- I saw on your face...did you wanna share your emotions with me? You know you can trust me, right? - Simon asked as he started caressing softly the other's forehead, putting his messy strands behind his ear.

- Simon..is just difficult for me. I miss Eric, this time of the year reminds me too much of him. I wish you could met him. This makes me feel awful.

- ..- Simon stayed in silence for a moment, trying to find the right words for his next phrase - Eric was so nice. By the way you describe him we would be really good friends. But never forget he can still let his precious energy sorround you. You guys are connected. Forever. That's the magic of siblings..they never get off of our feet, right?

Wille laughed looking deeply into Simon's eyes, feeling the fear inside of himself slowly fading away. Like if Simon was the cure of him, his problems. He knows the other boy is not medicine but it works like sometimes.

- Yeah. But be honest..are you ready to see the interactions between my mom and yours?? - the crown prince asked making a curious dramatic face

- I mean...I have NO IDEA what to expect! Really. - Simon said mocking his face and letting a peck on the other boy's tip nose

- At least we have each other. I love being with you. - Wilhelm said getting up of the bed and grabbing Simon's hand

- I love you Wille. - the boy got up and hugged Wilhelm, pressing their chest, feeling the warm skin of his boyfriend, soft fabric of his sweather making them feel like home, as the new usual.

---

We went out of the bedroom after brushing our teeth and peeing, and I couldn't help but notice that my toothbrush was already in Wilhelm's bathroom - from the last time we saw each other. I didn't realize it earlier because I have this thing with perfect hygiene and I have a lot of backup items.
But when I saw that there, it felt right - like it should be there.
Not just the toothbrush but my clothes, my shoes..me.
What if I want to move with him?