𝟝

i woke up to the sun shining on my face. i rolled over to see estee was still sleeping. i don't know how someone could sleep and still look so beautiful.

i pushed the covers off of me and sat up looking around estees room. i loved her room it was so girly. it had pink walls covered in posters with a queen bed in one of the corners. my favorite thing about her room was her vanity. it was white and covered in makeup, perfumes, and jewelry. it was lit up with fairy lights around it. it was just so beautiful.

the smell of bacon hit my nose making my stomach growl. i got up, opened the bedroom door, stepped out into the hall, and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. i sat down on the toilet and put my head in my hands. i got up flushed the toilet and looked in the cabinets for aspirin or something to get rid of my massive headache. i found Tylenol and took two before washing my hands and leaving the bathroom. i walked down the stairs hearing the boys laughing and hollering. 

"damn bout time your ass got up" ray wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I walked into the kitchen. "what time is it," I asked looking around and rubbing my eyes "11:35" sid answered me looking at his watch.  "you hungry cause I'm making pancakes and bacon," ray asked me "yeah I am, let me go wake up estee" I turned around to walk back up the stairs and into estees room to see her sitting up rubbing her eyes. "good morning sleepy head" I laughed and walked over to her sitting beside her.

"what time is it," she asked looking around till her eyes landed on her alarm clock on her bedside table that read 11:40. "you hungry, cause rays making breakfast," I asked her as her eyes lit up from the word breakfast "oh my gosh, yes food," she said making me laugh at her a little. she got up fixing her top a little and going to her closet to pick out some clothes "here," she said throwing me some jean shorts and a rainbow tank top "um, I'm not wearing this," I said looking at her "why not," estee asked looking at me "it's to, colorful" I held up the shirt looking at her.

"fine here" she threw me a black t-shirt "now this ill wear," I said holding the shirt up to my chest. estee removed her shirt putting on her bra and the rainbow tank top I threw on her bed. i pull my shirt off, going to grab the black one "oh my god what happened to your neck" estee asked as I pulled my hands up to my neck completely forgetting about it. "nothing" I said as I turned around so she wouldn't see it. "did someone do this to you" she asked softly getting closer to me. 

i felt a couple of tears go down my face. estee walked around me so she was looking me in the face. when she saw me crying she wrapped her arms around me tight "oh rae, I'm so sorry" she said rudding my back. i started crying even harder till the door opened "ray said break-" stevie said cutting himself off when he saw me crying "rae rae what's wrong" he asked walking into the room "nothing stevie get out" estee yelled at him as he quickly backed out of estees room and closed the door.

estee let go of me and put both of her hands on my face making me look her in the face "what happened" she asked looking me in the eyes. 

i took a deep breath and looked at her with a couple more tears going down my face "yesterday when i went home, one of my mom's hookups was beating up sid, and i pushed him off of sid and he fell and i thought he was dead cause he wasn't moving so when i went to check he grabbed me and started choking me, i couldn't breathe i thought i was gonna die, till sid hit him with a bat over and over again, and i think he killed the guy." i said struggling to get words out as i was crying. 

"oh my god rae, I'm so sorry," estee said as she hugged me again even tighter.

a knocking at the door caught our attention "what" estee yelled as she got up and slung the door open "what do you want".

"is rae okay, cause sunburn said she was crying" i turned to see fuckshit standing at the door. i crawled over to the other side of the floor so he wouldn't see me. estee looked at me asking for an answer i just shook my head yes "yeah she's fine" estee said as she slammed the door in his face. i laughed a little.

"Common let's get you cleaned up" estee walked towards me and helped me off the floor. she sat me at her vanity and pulled my shirt off. she pulled another chair over and sat in it and started to put makeup on my neck. "there," she said as she put the makeup brush down. i turned my head toward the mirror and looked at my neck it looked as if nothing had happened. i smiled "you look beautiful" she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. i put my shirt back on and brushed my hair.

we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen making all the boys look at me "what" i asked and they all went back to doing whatever they were doing. estee walked over to the kitchen table and grabbed the bong and shrugged her shoulders at me, i laughed shaking my head yes.

ray gave us our plates "thanks" i smiled at him as he smiled back at me. we walked into the living room turning on the tv. estee put her plate on the coffee table and hit the bong that was in her lap. she passed it to me and i hit it. eventually, everyone came and joined us in the living room eating and laughing as we joked about some dumb shit.

 i walked back to the kitchen to get seconds "hey you okay" i turned around to see fuckshit leaning on the counter behind me "yeah I'm fine" i said scooping more bacon on my plate. "why were you crying" he asked making me turn my full body around and look at him "it was nothing, just some stupid girl reason" i lied as i looked down at my feet.

"you're lying," he said picking my head up and looking me in the eyes.

"What, no I'm not," i said defensively. "yeah you are cause every time you lie you look down at your feet," he said to me. i smiled at him and put my plate down on the counter behind him. "i promise I'm fine" i grabbed the syrup and put some on my pancakes and walked out of the kitchen smiling.

i sat back down on the couch and smiled at estee as she threw her arm around my shoulder and I leaned my head on her.

|| kind of a sad chapter ngl, anyway lmk what you guys think also make sure to vote and comment because it gives me the motivation the keep writing love you guys 💋

-also we hit 100 readss ahhh thank you guys so much ||