First day at school!!1! 🤯 (I promise it's not cliche I swear)

Guess who finally updated bozos 😜

I'm sorry 😞

Anyways Merry Childemas everyone 🥳

╔⏤⏤⏤╝🎭╚⏤⏤⏤╗

"Sorry! Excuse me! Coming through!"

You ran through the bustling halls of Hopes Peak. You were late because unfortunately, someone decided that they should troll little kids in Roblox at 3 am. But did you have fun though? Of course you did.

"Class 79, class 79.." You muttered under your breath. You pushed through what seemed like millions of people, them acting like an impossible barrier between you and your studies.

Then, standing there in the spotlight, was class 79.

But before you could reach the door, someone knocked into you from behind.

You tumbled down on the floor, the person falling on top of you as well. You unwillingly turned your now sore body on your back, so you could see who was the cause of this.

The person, who now was on their back as well, was a male who had messy purple hair, a white attire, and purple eyes. He also held a black cap in his pale hands. He looked up at you with a glare like you were the one making both of you fall to the ground.

"No 'sorry'? Wow, rude much" You mumbled, returning the glare. Another person came up to the both of you. It was a blonde girl with a pale pink sleeveless sweater and an off-white dress shirt.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. She held a hand towards you, from which you happily obliged and got up. By the time you were standing you could see another person next to the girl. It was a guy with dark blue hair and a black outfit.

The girl brought out her hand again, this time for you to shake. "I'm Kaede Akamastu, the ultimate pianist" Her smile was warm and sweet.

"Oh u-um.." You stuttered for a second. "I'm Y/N L/N, the ultimate hacker" You shook her hand.

"The ultimate hacker? Wait.." a second voice said. You turned to see that it was the lavender head, who had now also gotten up. "Y/N? The person who hacked into our group chat?" His eyes were now sparkling with excitement.

"No shit, Sherlock" You rolled your eyes. You were still pissed about what happened.

"Yayyyyy! Finally someone who's not so boring around here!" He cheered.

Before you could say anything in return, you realized that the bell had already rung about 5 minutes ago and you were even more late. You hastily said goodbye and rushed to the door, them quickly following.

What a great way to start your first day.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗🎭╔⏤⏤⏤╝