y/n x finney (robin?)

requested ! 💗

I had been dating Finney for about a few months now. He was kind, loving, handsome, and an amazing boyfriend over all. I was so lucky to have him and I couldn't be happier. 

I woke up today, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed. As I was changing, my phone rang. I walked over and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Heyy It's Finn"

"Hey love, how are you?"

"I'm good, hey wanna hang out?"

"Ok! I'll be there in a few."

"Byee"

I hung up, quickly doing my makeup and ran downstairs. My mom was downstairs, drinking coffee. "Hey, where you going?" She asked me while I put my shoes on. "Finn's. Bye!" I said, slamming the door behind me. I grabbed my bike and biked over to Finn's house. His house was in the neighborhood next to my neighborhood, so it only took a few minutes for me to get there.

I knocked on the door and Finn opened it. "Hey Y/n, come on in." I walked into his living room, where all his other friends were. There was Donna, Bruce, Vance, and... Robin. I had liked Robin before Finney and I dated, and he may have felt the same way...

*TIME SKIP*

We were all sitting in his living room. "I'm BoOOoOrOREdD" Finn said. "Same" Everyone said. After a minute, Vance said, "Hmm, how about we play truth or dare?" "Alright" Everyone agreed.

After playing a few rounds, it was Vance's turn to ask someone. "Hmm... who should I ask... Finn! Truth or dare." He said. Finney thought about it for a moment. "Umm... Dare!" He said finally. Vance smirked. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person here." I smiled as Finn walked towards me. As he was about to kiss me, he whispered, "Sorry, Y/n."

I watched in horror as he walked away from me and towards Donna. He kissed her passionately on the lips, making out in front of me. I felt sick to my stomach, my eyes stinging with tears. I turned around and ran out of the room.

I locked myself in the bathroom, sobbing quietly to myself. What did I do wrong? I tried. I wasn't a perfect girlfriend, but I tried. And Donna? FUCKING Donna?! He knew that I always wanted to be as pretty and smart as she was, and then he pulled shit like this. What a fucking asshole.

I heard a knock at the door. I decided to stay quiet. "Y/n? I know you're in there. Can I talk to you?" I was about to yell at him, thinking it was Finney, but that voice wasn't Finns. It was Robins.

I slowly opened the door. Robin was standing in the doorway. "Can I come in?" He asked, giving a worried yet comforting smile. I let him in, locking the door behind him. "What a fucking dick." He said after a minute of silence between us. "Why would he do that? Especially to you..." I looked up into his eyes. "What do you mean 'especially to me'?" I asked, curious. He sighed, saying, "I mean, you didn't deserve that. You were amazing to him. You were a perfect girlfriend and a perfect person over all." I smiled. "Thanks, Arellano." I said. "Of course. Oh by the way, I told off that pendejo. God, that fucking gilipollas..." He continued. I giggled a bit, saying, "Thank you, you didn't have to." He smiled at me again. "Anything for you."

After a few minutes of more silence, Robin said, "You know, they're probably wondering where we are..." I sighed, looking down. "I'd just look stupid as fuck if I walked back in there." "I guess..." Robin said. A second later, his eyes lit up and he smirked, saying, "If you want, we could make Finn jealous."

We walked back into the living room, where everyone was sitting. Robin had put his arm around my shoulders. When Robin sat down on the couch, I sat down on his lap, his hand on my waist. Bruce's jaw dropped, nudging Finn. When Finn looked over in our direction, his head looked like it was going to explode out of anger. As Robin kissed my neck, I whispered, "It's working!!" He smiled, and then without any warning, he reached his hand to my face and kissed me, passionately.

I kissed back, obviously. A few seconds later, it had gone from a kiss to us full-on making out. When Robin was kissing my neck, I saw Finn scoff and stand up, walking towards us. "Yeah, that's real classy, you fucking whore." He said. I laughed, saying, "Suck my dick." (euphoria reference 🙈😻) Bruce and Vance started saying, "ooooooo" I stood up, taking Robin's hand. "Let's get outta here." And we left, slamming the door on a raging Finn.

When we got outside, we were both giggling, remembering how fucking dumb we made Finney look. "Did you see his face?! Holy SHIT bahaha" I said. Robin laughed. All of a sudden he turned to face me, spinning me around to face him as well. He looked at my lips for a second, then kissed me.

"Fuck. Sorry." He said, pulling away. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. "I mean, you're an amazing kisser..." I quietly said. "I just, fuck. I like you and seeing you finally apart from that assclown made me happy. I thought that I had a chance. Jesus, I'm so fucking stupid.." I turned his face so he looked at me. I looked at his lips, then giving him a quick kiss. "I don't think you're stupid." I quietly said. He smiled, pulling me in again.

(pls comment more imagines! i will write all requests!)