1. Pain and Love

I was walking outside Mondstadt's gates at night, near whispering woods. I came across a hilichurl camp that contained three abyss mages, 6 normal hilichurls, and 2 mitiachurls. 'They'll be easy to take.' You thought. You headed into the camp with your sword and vision ready. Another abyss mage appeared, kind of anxious but you attacked them. The abyss mages were cryo and hydro. You managed to kill the two hydro ones. You were surrounded by hilichurls, slashing them back to back. The mages where left one behind you and the
other in front. You went to go attack the one in front of you but the one behind you launched a large piece of ice into your back going straight through your stomach causing you to collapse. Barley conscious you see a black figure attacking the mages. He did it pretty well and swiftly. Your were lying on the ground holding the spot you were injured. He came up to you, you could barley see due to it being night. All you could notice is his beautiful blood red eyes. You passed out before you could answer his question of "are you okay?".

When you woke up it was day time. You were in a very comfortable and warm bed with soft blankets over you, you also notice your not wearing the same clothes. Your wearing the exact same bra and underwear but a baggy shirt and no pants instead of your normal outfit. The shirt smelled like wine and expensive cologne, definitely owned by a man. Then you remembered what happened last night with the mages and and guy saving you, with his red eyes. You assumed the man saved you. You sit up and wince at the pain, you feel a warm hand push you back down. "Rest. The Cryo Mage pierced a hole through your stomach." The man said very sternly. He had red long hair tied into a low ponytail, he was wearing a dark colored suit with a white vest. His outfit has the occasional red accent. You looked him up and down before saying "who are you?" It hurt to talk. "Master Diluc." He said in return. "Does it hurt?" He asked. Assuming he was talking about your wound you replied. "Y-yes" after you replied you coughed. He said "Please quiet. I can tell it hurts to speak." You nodded in reply. Ignoring what he said you decided to ask a question. "Did you change my clothes?" He sighed and replied. "Yes I did, your clothes were ruined from the mage and I had to tend your wound. Please don't talk. You'll hurt yourself." You nodded again. He handed you a paper and a pencil. "Write your name down." He helped you sit up as it was hard to because of the pain. You wrote down 'YOUR/NAME'. He grabbed it and nodded. "Thank you lady Y/N, you should be able to talk by tomorrow. It depends on how fast it'll heal." He told you and left the room. You didn't want to stay in some random persons room for a long time, even if he did save you. So you got up and found some pants to put on and jumped out the window, you landed on a balcony then you jumped off that. It hurt terribly but you got up and ran back to the city, it was quite far from where you were which happened to be the Dawn winery. You made it to the city and went into your house, close to the angels share tavern. You lay in your own bed and sigh in relief. You look at your window which you accidentally left cracked open but you were glad you did so you could get a cold breeze. You covered yourself in the blanket that you had and closed your eyes. You fell asleep.

You woke up to a gentle shake. You open your eyes to see diluc looking at you. "Why did you leave. You didn't even go through the door. You could've hurt yourself more than you are. You could've told me you wanted to leave and I would've brought you home." He lectured you. "S-sorry master diluc." You responded. He continued on saying "it's fine. I need to check your wound see if it worsened. Take your shirt off." You obeyed him by taking your shirt off while sitting up. He took off the bandages and examined the gaping wound. "It's healing pretty fast that's good." He had brought bandages and medicine with him. "This is going to hurt" he warned as he poured the medicine. "Ow ow ow!!" You bit your lip in pain. "There I'm done." He said to you. He started to leave before you yelled "wait don't leave..!" He stopped and looked at you. "Hm?" He stared at you with curiosity. "I don't wanna be alone what if I pass out or something?" You stated. He sighed and walked over to you sitting in the edge of the bed. The medicine has some side effects, Diluc had explained them all. One of which being hornyness, the one you happen to get. Getting more needy by the second, you hugged Diluc from behind. "What are you doing?" He asked. You smirked and ran your hands down his chest to his waist. He stayed silent. You moved your hands to his belt and unbuckled it. You threw it then started removing his coat and vest. You moved into his lap and started unbuttoning his shirt, Diluc put his hands on your waist. He smirked at you and put his hands up your shirt. He gently dragged his hands up to the top of your back, lifting your shirt a bit. He pulled you in and kissed you, which turned into a make out session. You only unbuttoned his shirt halfway before he kissed you. You continued to unbutton his shirt to reveal is chest and abs, god was he good lookin'. He was fit, he had great biceps and forearms, considering he uses a claymore. You broke the kiss and threw his shirt, he took of his gloves and threw them too.