controlling that all the way

Kayla's pov:

                                                                              Kayla's pov:

I was in my bed watching Wednesday. until Noti texted me.  

                                                               Noti(annoying ass nigga)🤦‍♀️

Noti:yooooo kayla gzzzzzzzzzz.

Me:what noti.

Noti:you wanna be in my new video .

Me:what is it ?

Noti:a smash or pass.

Me: umm no.

Noti:please kay.

Me:fine what time it start .

Noti:5:00

me:ok

       Noti has liked your message 

It was 1:00 so i just finished wednesday. When i was done it was 2:50 so i got up and took a shower to not be stink. I got out and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and this is the fit. FIT CHECK:

And this is the hair

And this is the hair. HAIR CHECK:

I got done around four so i went to the kitchen to get some food

I got done around four so i went to the kitchen to get some food. my mom and two sisters were in the kitchen. "hey ma" "hey baby where you going all dressed up you look pretty"She said handing me a plate  "ty ma noti want me to be in his video" "oh ok baby eat up" I sat down next to my little sister. "hey jada baby" "hey sissy""you look pretty baby"I said picking her up tickling her. She laughed "ty sissy" "I put her down and went to go talk to my big sis. "hey jay" "hey kayla" i hugged her and said my goodbyes cus noti texted me probably meaning he was outside.    

                                                                                           Noti

Noti:im outside 

Me:ok coming 

i get in the car and Noti starts driving. 

                                                                              fast forward 

We get to the building and walk in.I saw a line of boys and girls so i went to  the girl line. There was this pretty girl next to me. "Your pretty ma" "Ty girly"The girl says trying to give me a hug so i hug her back. noti was starting the video. "hey youtube its your boy noti" ( i forgot what he be saying in his intro so sorry) he was introducing ever one, he started with the girls first. he was going down the line until he got to me "what's your name" "you already know its big kayla follow me on ig at kaygotpower"i say in the camera smiling showing my braces. "ok not to much kayla gzzzzzzzz" "noti shut the fuck up and go on somewhere" as i say that he moved on to the boys. he was going  down the line till he got to these to light skinned curly head boys "what's your name " "stop playing dic you know my name but its that ddosama" he moved on to the next boy "what's your name" "its that sugarhillddot" i couldn't see his face but ddots eyes were fineeeeeee. so it started and girls were first. everyone went now its my turn. i was smashing some and passing some then i got to dd and ddot"your cute dd but pass""its cool sis " me and dd have been friends since we where young. i got to ddot and he had a ski on " can you take the ski off " he took it off and he was sooo fineee. " smashing that all the way" i got back in line now it was the boys turn. i got a few passes and some smashes, now dd and ddot were going together. they where going down the line then they got to k gunna (aka r kelly 2.0 k kelly) "let me get a spin"dd said.she was spinning and she stopped to twerked on him. word to bros i smelt the sea for a second.dd smashed her and ddot passed. the finally got to me "you like little sis so pass" ddot looked me up and down then said"let me get a spin ma" (i just folded bro) i was spinning and he stopped me and bent me over giving me fack back shot i got up and turned back and faced him "ddot what you doing with that " "im controlling that all the way". the video was over and i was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. " yo ma let me get you nubmer" "ok its (***)***-****" "ok ma im got text you text me back ight" "ok"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope yall peeps liked that i might make another story later today love

you guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

                                                                               (774 words)

                                                                               (774 words)