Vertera's First Christmas.

It Was The Time Of The Year Of Mobius. It's Christmas Time. And Everyone Is Getting Ready For The Holidays. They're decorating Their Christmas Trees, Making Christmas Cookies, And They Wrapping Christmas Presents, And Going To The Mall To Buy Some Gifts For Their Kids,

And Sonic And His Friends Are Very Excited For Christmas. Sonic Is Helping His Girl Amy, With The Christmas Dinner, and Tails And Cosmo Are Putting Up The Christmas Lights For The Christmas Tree. Shadow, Rouge, And Maria Are Making Christmas Cookies, With The Help Of Vanilla, Cream's Mother. Knuckles Is Putting Christmas Ornaments For The Christmas Tree.

Espio Is Bringing Some Drinks And egghog for The Christmas Cheer. Vector Is Getting Christmas Songs, Tangle and Her Girlfriend Whisper Are Bringing The Fruitcake For Dessert, And Cream, Charmy, Cheese, And Marine Are Playing Outside In The Snow, Making A Snowman, And Catching Snowflakes, Of Course, Princess Sally Acorn Is Keeping An Eye On Cream, Charmy, Marine, And Cheese Just In Case If They Lost. Silver And Blaze Are Putting The Star On The Tree.

Everything Is Going Wonderful, Except One Person Who Can't Celebrate Christmas. Her Name Is Vertera The Rabbit. She's Feeling Depressed. Why? Because He's Missing Her Mom And Dad. The King And Queen Are Missing. She's Feeling Homesick, And She Can't Celebrate Her First Christmas Without Her Mom And Dad. Tears Are Falling As She Hugging Her Legs. *Thinks: What Am I Gonna Do? How Can I Celebrate Christmas With My Parents? Ever Since I Was Born As A Princess, My Mom And Dad Vanished Without A Trace..... I Miss Them So Much.....*

She Thinks While Tears Has Falling From Her Eyes. "All Right! The Christmas Dinner Is Ready!" Said Sonic. "Yeah, Sonic. I Can't Wait For Christmas!" Said Amy. "Yeah! I Can't Wait For Christmas Day To Come!" Said Tails Excitedly. "And This Is My First Christmas On Mobius." Said Cosmo. "Exactly Cosmo! I Can't Wait For The Holidays To Come!" Said Maria. "I Can't Wait For My Favorite Holiday Ever!" Said Tangle. "This Is My First Time Celebration Christmas." Said Whisper.
"Well, In The Ark, I And Maria Are Not Celebrate Christmas In 50 Years, But Now, I'm Here With Maria, Rouge, and Everybody."
Said Shadow. "Exactly Honey, Everyone Loves Christmas Especially The Children," Said Rouge.

Vanilla Looked At The Pink Bunny, And She's Very Depressed. " Oh Dear, She's Not Very Happy Guys." Said Vanilla. " Wait What? She's Not Happy To Celebrate Christmas With Us?"

Said Sally As She Coming In With Cream, Charmy, Cheese And Marine. "Something's Bothering Her." Said Blaze. "I Can See Her Tears Are Falling."Said Shadow. "Poor Ms. Vertera." Said Cream Sadly. "Why Is She Sad? It's Christmas." Said Charmy. "Yeah, Charmy! Christmas Is About Happiness!" Said Vector.

"I'll Go Talk To Her," Whisper. "Good Idea Honey," Said Tangle, Kissing Her Girl's Cheek. "Mmmm, Tangle....." Said Whisper While Blushing. Same Here, I'll Talk To Her Too," Said Amy.
Whisper And Amy Walked To Vertera And Sat Down Next To Her. "Hey Vertera, What's The Matter?" Said Amy. "Come On, You Can Tell Us Anything." Said Whisper. "Well Girls, I Can't Celebrate My First Christmas." Said Vertera.
"Why Not?" Said Amy.

"Because Of My Parents. They're Missing All Year Long. Ever Since I Was Born As A Princess, My Mom And Dad Disappeared Without A Trace. They're Missing All Of The Holidays, including My Birthday...... and I'm Homesick.....A Lot...." Said Vertera As She Cried. "Oh No, Vertera.... " Said Amy As She Hugged Her Friend.

"We're So Sorry To Hear That Vertera." Said Whisper As She Hugged Her Friend As Well. "I've Missed Them So Much...." Said Vertera As She Cried Hard.
"Vertera, Your Parents May Be Gone, But You Have All Of Us As Your Family." Said Whisper.
"Exactly, So Please Don't Cry." Said Amy. Vertera Wiped Her Tears Away, But She Sniffed. "Come On, Let's Go To The Others. Okay?" Said Blaze. "All Right Then," Said Vertera As She Gets Up And Goes To The Others With Whisper And Amy.

As The Girls Got Back To The Others, Whisper And Amy Tell Everybody Why Vertera's Depressed. Because She's Missing Her Parents And She's Homesick. Everybody Is Heartbroken For Vertera's Homesick. "Vertera, Why Didn't You Say Anything About Your Parent's disappearance?" Said Rouge. "Because I Don't Want All Of You To Be Mad At Me That I'm Homesick."

Said Vertera. "Dear, I Know How You Feel When I Lose My husband, But I Have Sonic, Tails, and All Of My Friends And My Daughter Cream and Cheese. So I'm Not Alone. You Have All Of Us To Look After Dear."

Said Vanilla. "She's Right Vertera, We're Here For You." Said Blaze. "Yeah! We Got Your Back Vertera!" Said Silver. "I'm Also Here For You To Vertera." Said Sally. "Sally Is Right Mate! I'm Here For You Too Mate!" Said Marine. "Yeah Vertera, Me, And The Crew Are Here For You!" Said Charmy. "Yeah!" Said Vector. "Exactly Charmy." Said Espio. "So Don't Forget That Vertera!"

Said Tangle."I Agree With Them. I'm Also Here For You To Vertera. I Can Try My Best To Be Here For You." Said Cosmo. "Yeah! I'm Gonna Help You Too!" Said Tails. "Well, I Know How You Feel, But No Need To Be Sad, Because I'm Supporting You." Said Knuckles. "I'm Also Want To Help You As Well, Vertera. You Can Count On Us." Said Whisper.

"Right! If Anyone Messing With You, I'll Teach Them A Lesson With My Piko Piko Hammer To Not Bullied You! And That's A Promise!" Said Amy Proudly. "That's My Gal! And I'll Help Ya Every Step Of The Way Vertera!" Said Sonic Giving Me A Thumbs Up. "I'm So Gonna Help You Too, Count Me In!"

Said Maria. "I'm Gonna Kick Any Bullies's Butt For Messing With You Honey." Said Rouge. "Don't Leave Me Out Of It, I'm Gonna Help You Too." Said Shadow smiling at Me. "Everybody Is Right Miss Vertera! I'll Try To Help You Too!" Said Cream. "Chao Chao!" Said Cheese. "I Can Try To Help You Too!"Said Maria. Vertera Looked At Her Friends And She Smiled.

"Thank You, Thank You All!" Said Vertera Happily. "Now Come On, It's Time For A Christmas Dinner, You Too Vertera," Said Vanilla As She Walks To The Kitchen. "I'll Help!" Said Vector As He Runs To The Kitchen With Vanilla. "Come On Vertera! Let's Go!" Said Amy.
"Right! Let's Celebrate Christmas!" Said Vertera.

"Yeah!" Said Everybody.
So The Christmas Party Continues As The Resistance Are Having A Fantastic Time. Including Vertera. She's Having A Good Time With Her Friends. Throwing Snowball Fights, Making Snowman, Singing The Christmas Songs. Eating The Christmas Cookies, Etc.
Vertera's Mom and Dad May Be Gone, But They're Always Their Daughter Happy,

Strong And Healthy. And That's How Vertera The Rabbit's First Christmas Is Perfect.

The End!

Vertera The Rabbit Belongs To Me.

Sonic and His Friends Belong To SEGA.