Chapter one

6:00am

"Jayzlin wake the fuck up!" yelled Emree
"Bitch it is 6 in the morning what?" I replied half awake
"Can I borrow your  lotion?" She asked
"are you fuckin kidding me you had to wake me up for that?!" I replied "yes you can.  God I love you but sometimes I wish you were just my best friend and not my step sis"
"You say that every day and I love you too now get ready we have to go to school."
"Fine."
I got dressed in my favorite pants and a hoodie with some vans and but my hair in a messy bun and called it good. Emree on the other hand was fully dolled up witch is not suprising bc she always does.

She has been my best friend since kindergarten but she is now also my step sister. She lost her mom when she was 3 it was just  her dad, jack, and her until 6 months ago when my mom ,Jennifer, and her dad started dating 3 months later they were married. Last year I lost my dad and nothing has been the same em, mom and jack all believe I am fine but idk if I am. Em and my bf Stetson helped me through it at first but I just ended up faking it for them not to worry about me. Which has worked but I can tell em still worries a bit which is just her personality. We used to be the same person but now idk who that girl is anymore.

"Girls hurry your going to be late" mom yelled downstairs to us
"Coming" we yelled back
"Stop at the gas station?" Em asked
" obviously" I replied. What school food sucks and I want caffeine actually that's all I am going for she gets food.

8:00
-bell-
God I hate school. All the looks people give me the whispers they don't think I hear. Fuck this I am leaving.

Mama ❤️
             I don't feel good
Go see all your teachers and
get your work for today and
you have to pick up Em still.
                Ok thank you mom

That has worked to many times. As I was about to leave I saw Stetson arguing with the quiet guy, I think is name is jj. Stetson got push against a locker and called a sick fuck. Then it was over i guess.
"Hey what was that about?"
"Nothing just jj being jj" he replied. I was right that is his name " you ok you look pale jayzlin?"
"I don't feel good so I am going home."
"Oh alright see ya later" he said almost coldly. I swear he is a different person now.

I am not going to my house I am going home. Home is this tree house me and my dad found one time and fixed up. It's one of the few things I have left of him. And there's no service to. I always do the same thing when I get there, get my vape i hide in there. Fuck it's not here where the fuck is it.
"That was a good hiding spot sweetheart" someone said wtf
I grabbed my knife and threw it. He caught it. And that's when I saw who it was JJ.
"Damn you good but I am better" he said when he caught the knife. "Looking for this?" He asked sarcastically while throwing my vape at me.
"Thanks now fuck off" I said then took a hit and walked to sit on the window as i always did.
"If you want to forget about shit you'll need something stronger"
"I believe I said fuck off"
"Oh come on Jaz-"
"Don't call me that." I cut him off very pissed off. "I don't even know you"
" hi I am JJ Smith" he said with a smerk
" Well sence you won't leave what the hell  do you want?" I said turning to face him
"Damn someone's fisty, I want lots of things but rn I want to get high or drunk and I have things to do both with me. So want to forget stuff and join me?"
"What do you think I have to forget JJ Smith?"
"Well" he started to say as he joined me sitting on the window seal. " for starters I think you want to forget you're putting on a happy act and actually feel ok. You don't talk about your feelings and it's killing you."
"Well what I feel is none of you damn business, and you want to forget something too I just don't know what  it's is." I said as I watched him roll up a blunt and light it.
"Well sweetheart ig we both don't talk and we are here for the same reason so we might as well do it together." He said passing me the blunt "why the fuck not" I said and then took a hit and let it soak in. Damn it felt good I couldn't think of anything that was bothering me I was actually enjoying myself. Maybe JJ isn't so bad. I look and him and see him take a hit. He usually looks tense but now he is  so relaxed.
" you have something on your mind say it" JJ said looking at me
"What were you and Stetson arguing about?" I asked before I could think about what was coming out of my mouth
"Your boy toy, he's a dick be careful"
"He is not he's helped me through a lot"
"I am not going to argue with you about this and I need to be headed back." He said heading to the latter to get down.
"Well then bye ass hole" I said with a little smile. He rolled his eyes and left damn he is some thing else. I spent  about another hour there then went home.

When I picked up em she filled me in on everything I missed. Which wasn't a lot but that's normal for this town. We got home and did nothing.

I don't really sleep anymore. I used to love it but all it seems to do now is bring back memories. Usually I just lay there and stare off into space. Which what what I was doing until I got rudely interrupted by my phone getting blown up. Who the f is this?

Hey.
Miss me?
Actually don't answer that Ik you did.
Who the heck is this???
Oh sweetheart don't play dumb.
It's me JJ
It is 2 am what could
you want
Did you forget what you needed to?
.... I want sleep so F off
If you were going to sleep you
would have already.

This fucker. First he fights me boyfriend then he stills my shit and invades my privacy and now he has my number wait

How did you get my number
I have had it for awhile.
I just never felt like texting you
How about you stop feeling
like texting me and F off
Fine sweetheart
That cunt did not just sweetheart me. God he needs to stop doing that. Idk why but I saved his number then I tried to sleep and around 4 I fell asleep

- so what do y'all think about the first chapter