My Sisters' Keeper

" Jakayla and Myra get y'all passes down these stairs right now!" Keira, their mother, yelled.

Jakayla scurried down the stairs while Myra took her sweet time. While they waited for Myra, Jakayla took a moment to analyze her surroundings.

She notice three men in the living room, two of which she didn't recognize, the third one she did. He was her mother's boyfriend, Raffie a.k.a the l.a.b ass Nigga that's still living with his mom, according to Myra.

Myra finally reached downstairs.

"Little girl when I call you, you better act like fire is under yo feet." Keira said to Myra.

"And why would I do that?" Myra asked raising and eyebrow.

"Don't get slick with me little girl. Anyway this house is filthy, where have y'all been. I swear y'all don't never do shit. Just worthless nothings. I shoulda aborted y'all like y'all daddy told me to-"

"Well we here so stop complaining." Myra said cutting her off.

"Where y'all dumbasses been all day?" She asked glaring at Myra.

"Upstairs. The same place, we are everyday." Jakayla said looking at her crazy.

"Bullshit!"

"Bruh you just watched us come from upstairs. You even waited for me to get down here. Yet we're supposedly the dumb ones." Myra said mumbling the last part to her self.

Jakayla's eyes widened at her sisters words. She giggled.

"Classic." She said dapping Myra up.

Keira raised her hand to hit them, but Raffie came outta no where and stopped her.

"What the h-" She began.

"Chill girl."

She lowered her hand. He turned to Myra and Jakayla.

"Ah, hea' go this nigga."Myra said shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"Before you even start lemme help you save YO breath and MY nose, by saying, we don't need you to do anything for us, never have, never will, So dismiss yo self. Thank you."

Raffie glared at Jakayla before drawing back and punching Jakayla in her chest.

"Oh hell nah, Nigga you don't put yo damn hands on my sister! Fuck you thought dis was?!" Myra yelled at Raffie.

"Shut up you stupid bitch!" He yelled back grabbing her by  her hair and throwing her into the wall.

Keira stood there laughing with Raffie and his two friends. Jakayla was trying to get back some of the air that was knocked out of her, while Myra wiped the blood from her nose onto her shirt sleeve and began crawling towards Jakayla. As she crawled towards Jakayla, Raffie slammed his steel toe boot into her ribcage. Myra collapsed and her eyes fluttered.

"MYRA!!" Jakayla screamed as she rushed to Myra's side.

"Take y'all asses upstairs. Iont wanna see y'all faced." He barked.

"Well the feeling his fucking mutual." Myra sassed ass Jakayla helped her stand to her feet.

Once they were in the room Jakayla was about to close the door.

"Wait." Myra stopped her.

She got up slowly and slammed the door as hard as she could. Jakayla laughed.

"You so bad." Jakayla said helping her back to the bed.

"Whateva you ain't seen bad." Myra said sitting on the bed.

"Girl bye." Jakayla said rolling her eyes playfully.

Myra laughed but quickly stopped as she held her ribs in pain.

"I'm sorry sis." Jakayla said looking as if she was ready to cry.

"It's fine. I'll live." Myra said running a hand through her hair.

"Yes but look at your ribs." Jakayla said lifting Myra's shirt, showing her bruised side.

"We can't stay hea or he gon' end up killing one of us. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Suddenly Myra's face lit up.

"I got an idea." She said smirking devilishly.

************

Keira and Raffie stumbled into their room, drunk as hell. Not far behind was Raffies two friends, drunk as well.

"Hey! Y'all better not leave this house, ya hear?"

Jakayla nodded.

"Nigga you ain't my damn daddy. I may not know who he is but I bet it ain't you."

"Who da fuck you think you talking to lil girl?" Raffie asked looking pissed.

"Uhhh......hmmmm.....let's see....YOU!"

Raffie stormed over to Myra, grabbed her hair, and raided his hand to slap her.

Before he could hit her Myra had a gun pointed at him and another pointed at Keira.

Raffies friends tried to reach for something but Jakayla quickly had a gun pointed at each of them.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." She said smirking.

"You ain't got da balls." Raffie smirked.

"Oh trust and believe, I do. Now let my hair go before I give this room a new fucking paint job." Myra said taking off the safety.

He let go.

"Now we gon walk up outta hea and y'all better not try shit. Ya dig?"

No one said anything.

"Yo Kay let's roll."

The backed out of the room with their guns still pointed.

"Watch your back motherfuckers." Jakayla said before they ran down the stairs and out the door.

"Yo dat shit was fire." Jakayla said bro hugging Myra.

"Aight lets go, we got a long walk ahead of us." Myra said tucking her guns on her waistband.

Kay followed suit, and they were on their way.

***********

BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

A boy who looked to be about 18 opened the door.

"Yo I thought I told yo lil ass, don't come 'round hea' no more." He said looking down at Myra.

"When have I ever fucking listened to you. Don't act brand new nigga, cuz you will catch a brand new beat down. Play wit it." Myra said cracking her fingers.

The boy was silent.

"Good. Now you know what I'm here for. Question is, is you wit it or what my nigga, simple as that." Myra asked with her arms folded.

The boy stared at her for a while before sucking his teeth and opening the door wider for them to come in.

And that was the beginning of the most powerful empire in hood history.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N: New and improved