My Sisters' Keeper II

KAYY P.O.V

"WAKE UP ! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY SISSY WAKE UP!" I yelled while bouncing on the bed.

"Jakayla get the fuck out yo. I'm tryna sleep." Myra grumbled.

"C'mon ra-ra. Get up its your birthday and I got a surprise for you." I said trying to snatch the blanket off of her.

"Aight I'm up."

"Good now get dressed so we can go."

"How should I dress."She asked while running her hand through her matted hair.

"Comfy casual, but knowing you its whatever." I said, mumbling the last part before walking out.

RA-RA P.O.V

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited for the bathroom to fog up before hopping in the tub.

Once I finished I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking into my closet and to decide what to wear.

Once I picked out my outfit, I slip on my underwear and bra then put on my clothes. (Outfit in the m/m)

Since I let my hair air dry it was wavy, so I just slipped on my beanie. I sprayed on some Axe and grabbed my phone and car keys before walking out of my room and going down stairs.

"Took you long enough." Kay said as I reached downstairs.

"Hush up." I said logging onto my Instagram and Facebook.

"Gimme da keys."

*

On the way there we blasted 'Ayo' by Chris Brown and Tyga.

*

We had just pulled up to the trap when Jakayla's phone rang.

"Yo!.....We outside right now.....Yeah we coming in now......Aight.....Nahh just do what I said, and have errythang out and ready......Aight one." She hung up and smiled at me causing me to smile.

"Leggo." She declared grabbing my handed.

We walked into the trap and people said happy birthday to me. I gave some of 'em dap and others head nodds and a select few hugs. We walked towards the back of the house and down into the basement. Before getting completely down the stairs Jakayla covered my eyes. Once down the stairs she removed her hands revealing..........our mother, Raffie, and his two friends. They looked like they had already been beaten up pretty bad, but I didnt care.

"AHHHH!!! Oh my goodness. Yassss!!" I screamed.

"You really like it?" Jakayla asked with a smile.

"I love it. I love you sis." I said walking towards Jakayla and hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Myra? Is dat you?" Keira called.

I turned around to look at my 'mother'.

"Da fuck you want?" I snapped.

"Still a little dumb bitch I see. Only thang different is ya age." Raffie sneered.

"Wrong! There's one more thing you dont know about me."

"And whats dat? You a hoe too?" Raffie suggested earning him some laughs from his friends.

"Nah, I learned something new. Have no mercy on the ones that have done you wrong. And you have most certainly done me wrong." I picked up a sword off the torture table.

I raised the sword in the air and put it slightly to the side. Within seconds I sliced one of Raffies friends head clean off. I watched as his head fell off and rolled. I smiled.

"Savage life my nigga." I said jumping up and down.

Raffie was silent. I bent down to look in his eyes. While looking in his eyes I noticed fear and regret.

Raffie then smirked and spit in my face. His other friend laughed and Jakayla shot him in his legs causing him to scream out in pain.

"Laugh again and da next bullet'll be between yo eyes." She threatened.

I laughed while wiping my face

"Nahh homie up yo ass is where da next bullet gon' be at. Matter fact....fuck it." I said getting up.

I walk over to Raffies friend and stood behind him. I bent down, put my arms around his neck and broke his neck. Raffie looked scared and disgusted. Keira screamed and cried begging for mercy. Me and Jakayla only laughed at her. She stopped crying and looked confused.

"You think that shit phase us. Nahh, just like it didnt phase you back then, it aint phasing us now. But you know what Keira? There's one little tiny thing I want from you on my birthday. Do you know what that thing is?.......For you to burn in helll." I said between clenched teeth.

Me and Jakayla raised our guns. We then shot her in her head and chest numerous times. Blood splattering everywhere, but it aint get on me or Jakayla because of how far from her we were standing.

Raffie gasped. Now we could tell he was scared shitless. He began to tremble.

I kicked Raffie in the face making him fall back.

"Aye I need a blade."

One of the guys in the room gave me a blade.

"I know its you Ky." I said taking the blade from him.

He pulled off his hood and grinned at her. He picked mebup and tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed me cheek.

"Lemme finish this up right fast, and then we can talk."

He nodded and sat on the couch.

I kneeled down beside Raffie and began the carve 'ONL¥ ON€ OF M@N¥' into his chest.

"Call it Kayy." I said twirling the knife.

"Ehh......I'd give it about a 8.6, 'cuz ya 'E' a lil crooked."

"Thats good enough for me." I said wiping off the blood off of my hands.

"Now what were you saying?" I asked as I plopped down next to Ky.

"So what you doing for ya birthday?" He asked invading my personal space.

"Kayy is throwing me a party." I said lowkey sliding away.

"Why dont we have a mini party of our own? What you think?" He whispered in my ear.

"Come again?" I said looking at him upside his head.

"You know, a lil birtgday se-"

"Ahhh! Im gonna just stop you right there. Listen today is my day, and Im not going to ruin it by havong this conversation with you AGAIN! With that being said, I'll see you later I got stuff to do today. Kayy lets roll boo!" I said getting up leaving him there looking dumbfounded.

"Clean dat shit up!" Kayy yelled as we walked back up the stairs.

"Swear he be buggin' yo." I complained as we got in the car.

"Ha! Dats YO nigga." Kayy said starting the car.

"Hell nah. He wish he was my nigga."

Kayy and I laughed as we zoomed down the street.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:  Late I Know But Here It Is.