Edward Cullen

Y/n POV:

I was in class writing an essay about my eyebrows. They were very pretty. They looked like Edward Cullen's eyebrows. My boyfriend loved my eyebrows. I was stroking a finger through my eyebrows. They were so silky. I had a personal hairbrush for them. I kept running my fingers through my eyebrows. Then one lock fell out. Then two. Then before I knew it, I was bawling my eyes out. MY EYEBROWS HAD FALLEN OFF.

"AHHHH" I screamed. "What the fuck you little bitch shut the fuck up!" The teacher yelled. "B-b-b-but m-m-m-my eyebrows fell off!" I stated, hiccuping in between tears. "Go to the nurses office."

I went nurse's office but I tripped 3 times on my way there. Not even the floors like me. Everyone hates me. Nobody likes me. Once I was in the nurse's office and explained the situation, the nurse said, "Put some ice on it." I was sitting in the nurse's office when my 8'7 boyfriend came in. He's secretly a werewolf. He bit my leg. "Oww~ babe what did I say about that?" He apologized. When he bit, it really hurt so I ran to the bathroom, crying again. I was shitting while crying. I was sitting in a pool of shit. My boyfriend came in and said, "Aw babe why are you crying? It's okay sh sh sh sh SHHHHHH"
He then accidentally sat in my shit and grunted. "Grrrr baby girl you know what that shit does to me grrrr" He turned into a werewolf and we made passionate wolf love