ch.8-Morning.

a/n: little change, whenever there's a new paragraphthe pov changes, most of them will dtart with the name of the pov, for example if it switches to kat's pov, it'll probably start with his name

Izuku isn't the best when it comes to cooking, of course, and so that's why he opened his phone and started looking for a recipe that'll be just perfect for a breakfast. After a lot of searching he finally set on making some blueberry pancakes, of course to a lot of people this would be a basic breakfast or a easy recipe, but for a man who had almost never cooked for himself in his entire life..well..it might as well be pretty fricking hard.

He started to gather the ingredients; fresh blueberries, baking powder and soda, sour cream, butter and lemon zest! He looked over the ingredients once again to make sure he's got everything needed for some delicious blueberry pancakes! He's made his way to a drawer to get a bowl and some other necessary things in this preparation.

#

Izuku never thought cooking would actually be fun, you get to try and experiment with some ingredients and if it doesn't turn out well, you can just go for another! Of course..one of the worst parts in this cooking recipe to him, is having to stir manually the ingredients, you have to be careful and at the same time stir so hard that the only thing you'll see in the bowl is a cloud-like content. And another bad part would be, that he wasn't able to concentrate and sometimes messed up some things, all he could think about was how katsuki was doing, was he well? Did he fall asleep? Does he need help with walking to the kitchen? Of course the last thing was a bit dramatic to him, but katsuki was just so delicate in his view, he felt like if he were to drop katsuki accidentally, he would shatter into pieces like a fricking glass!...Okay izuku, enough overthinking, do your best to make this breakfast taste so good that katsuki will be praying for you to make him more! And he might as well pray for...IZUKU NO. COOK.

Katsuki was have little difficulties while trying to get up from the bed. Everything just felt like it either hurt so bad he thought it was broken, or either it just aches him a little. His thighs, arms, lips, heck even back felt sore! What the fuck did Izuku actually do to him? He was pretty sure nothing hurt last night, why the hell does it have to hurt now?? He was able to sit up from the bed eventually, cursing Izuku under his breath, calling Izuku a man destroyer for the things he's done to him. Just how was he able to handle him yesterday? Whatever, that doesn't matter, what matters is that something smells good as fuck downstairs and he desperately needed to go see what was Izuku doing that it smelt so god damn good?!

His legs were wiggling from time to time, and the clothes he was wearing weren't helping either, the way they were clinging on his sore body was disturbing him, it felt weird...he didn't like it. But what can he do? Walk downstairs god damn naked? He might as well swim in the same pool with a shark! That menace of a man was no good, one look at him and Izuku would straight up jump at him like his some kind of pray! Ugh! And that good smelling breakfast is no good! It makes him impatient! After a lot of denying himself, he finally gave up. He was using the door frame as his support while leaning onto it. "Izu-OW-" His throat?! Are you fucking serious?!

Izuku heard a small voice but he wasn't quite sure what it was saying, so he left the almost done morning milkshake to go and check on Katsuki. He made his way upstairs and saw the blonde leaning toward the dorm frame, using it as his support. He couldn't help but giggle at what state katsuki ended up being in. "The fu-" Katsuki didn't get to even end his second word, kat quickly moved the free hand to his throat. "Does it hurt?" He got closer to the blonde and tried to soothe him, which to his surprise, katsuki didn't decline.

Katsuki only nodded after the question as he squinted his eyes, the pain wasn't that bad but it sure was as bad as to literally not be able to talk. He got startled when he was suddenly picked up from the floor by Izuku who picked him up bridal style and made his way downstairs. "I have some medicine on the first floor, I'm pretty sure I have something for your throat" The only thing he responded with was a punch to Izuku's chest and having one hell of a angry ass expression, if he was able to talk, he'd curse izuku out so bad he'll probably end up in god damn heaven.

Izuku placed katsuki on a chair, leaving a quick kiss on his head before making his way to a set of drawers. He searched a lot before he found the medicine one, he looked through them and picked a pack of some kind of..green candies looking medicine. He popped one, placed the pack back in its drawer and closed it before making his way back to katsuki and gave it to him. The blonde looked at him confused but just accepted the medicine and izuku handed him a glass of water to help him swallow the pill better.

Katsuki felt pain when he swallowed it, he managed to get through it tho. It had some kind of..minty taste, pretty good taste to his opinion. "I can go ahead and make some mint tea for you, if you think it'll help" He just looked at him with a bitch face. Just how much nerves does this man have? Izuku literally made him moan so hard that his god damn throat hurts now. Though he thought some mint tea would be nice..so he nodded and leaned back onto the chair. "Alright then" Izuku gave him another kiss on the head before turning around. He thought he'd be more angry..so then why isn't he. Why is this shit that izuku is doing for him making him feel kind of..good to say the least? He can't find the right words in his own mind, just what was that word that describes how he feels when izuku is taking care of him...oh right! He feels loved! Izuku actually makes him..feel loved. Instead of the bitch resting face, he had a small smile and calm face now, avoiding contact with izuku, but still, it made him happy to know that izuku, once a person who he admired only as his idol, a person that never even noticed him, is actually now taking care of him, is now allowing him to live under the same roof, spoils him rotten even when he says no.. This..is actually something that he considered was the best feeling in the world.

#

Izuku was arranging the now done breakfast on his plate and his lover's. Blueberry pancakes that looked and smelled like they were made from another world, with a cup of strawberry milkshake, and for Katsuki a mint tea. "Does your throat feel better?" Katsuki nodded. "Yes kind of..it still hurts but i can talk and pretty much swallow too." "That's good to hear, there now, try the pancakes and tell me what you think"

Katsuki took the fork from the table and cut a peace of the pancakes, he smelled them again before tasting them and god did they taste amazing! His face lit up as he took yet another bite of now his favorite pancakes. "Whot reci..pe is thes-" he was talking with his mouth full and izuku could barely understand anything.

Izuku tilted his head and furrowed an eyebrow at katsuki. "Couldn't quite catch that.." katsuki swallowed the food in his mouth and talked again. "What recipe is this??" Izuku smiled and took a bite of the pancakes too, it actually did taste amazing, he was surprised in his skills although all he did was just follow a recipe! "Oh damn.." He took another bite, completely forgetting about the question katsuki asked. He'll tell him the recipe later maybe..right now they had to eat these because damn they were tasty as heck!

#

Katsuki was sitting on the king bed while swinging his legs, looking at izuku as he was struggling to find a proper outfit. They decided they're going to do their workout together, since izuku hasn't been following his routine and katsuki was too unbothered by the calls and texts from his best friend trying to get him out for it.

He was just looking at izuku as the man was undressing himself after he's found the clothes he wanted. They did have sex before but damn how did he not notice those back muscles? "You say you haven't been following your routine yet you're god damn ripped?" "What can I say..it's just my body?" izuku shrugged and turned around to face katsuki, still shirtless, only pants on. "Why are you looking at me undressing anyway?" He asks with a smug smirk on his face that caught katsuki off guard. He looked around trying to avoid eye contact and hide the small blush that appeared on his cheek. "Oh would you look at that, we're going to be late, dress up faster!" This was the best he could come up with really.

a/n: Sorry for changes in writing and for short chapter, this is all I was able to come up with today, I'm still struggling with my lack of motivation but I'll still try my best.