Chapter 1: Unexpected Roommate

Word count: 710

Juno mind: Italic
Saeri mind: Bold

  Juno used to go to boarding school but no one want to take her in so she had to stay in a orphanage. She was staying until she turned 18 because if she goes out again. Her anger might take over her. The last time, it was a disaster. She was expelled for beating up the principal son. Well, the son was suspended but Juno thought he should have the same punishment even though Juno almost cracked his skull.

  It was night time, Juno was tired, it was already 8pm. It was quite early for her to go to bed. She was looking through the window. The land was filled with winter. Her bottom half legs were on the floor while the top half was upright. Her right hand was supporting her head while it lays on the bottom of the windows (if you don't know you don't, no more explaining) and her other hand was touching the icy arched windows.

  She was wearing those classic Christmas dresses that every mean girls in movies or series wore. She was wearing black stockings and have her bracelet. The one her friend gave to her.

  She doesn't have any roommates in the Orphanage. It is a good thing but that all changes after a knock on the door.

  'Dear, someone is staying with you for now. This is Saeri!'

  'Sae- Saeri? SAERI!'

  She was sniffing while her right had was in her eyes. It looked like she was crying for a long time.

  Juno went to her and hugged her tightly.

  'Saeri! What happened?' Juno asked while holding her shoulders.

  'Juno! Miss, you can leave now. I will pack myself,'

  The women closed the door and left them alone.

  'Saeri! What happened! Why are you at the orphanage!'

  'My- my par- parents died... they- they were- were in a le- letal situation... they got badly injured... in a car cra- crash... now they died from lack of blood,'

  'My dear Saeri, it is okay! Come on, sleep in my bed. I will pack for you,'

  'Thank you Juno,'

  'No problem dear!'

  'But it is a twin sized bed, where are you sleeping then?'

  'The floor,'

  'Sleep with me, I don't want you hurt!'

  'O- o- o- o- kay! Well, just because... it is not like that...'

  Juno was flustered by Saeri request. She went to pack her clothes in the spare drawers she had.

  'I can't sleep...'

  'Try okay!'

  'Okay...'

  Juno continued packing. She saw a unicorn plushie in her bag so she gave it to Saeri. She looked at her beautiful skin and soft lips.

  Am I... no! It can't be! We are the same gender! Well, I guess I will try to sleep in that bed... with her...

  Juno went to the empty side of the bed then Saeri hugged her waist.

  AAAA- SHE SO PRETTY! Okay calm down Juno. She is just a friend, a friend. It is not like I like her or anything! She is just tired. I will just let her be.

  'Goodnight princess Saeri...'

  Juno closed her eyes and fell asleep.

  It was the middle of the night. Juno got off the bed without alarming Saeri. She opened the door quietly and took the bed. She was strong so it wasn't that bad. She set it up and stayed up all night. She went to her table and did some work.

  Early morning later, Saeri woke up.

  Oh! She is awake, I hope she doesn't mind me staying up all night.

  Oh, she was awake, I swore she slept on the bed. Maybe she woke up. Oh, my bed is here. I want to ask Juno what happened when I was asleep. I was awake when I hugged Juno, I just, I don't know. I will act like I was asleep, she wouldn't be mad right?

  'Hey! Juno... you awake already?'

  'Yeah. Well, you can place your sheets and pillow covers on if you like or leave it plain!'

  'I will be sure to do so! Well, what happened when I was asleep. Did you do anything?'

  'I was doing revision on Maths,'

  'Okay...'

  I am so lucky I have her as a friend! But I wonder why she isn't in boarding school anymore, well if I question more, the more stressed. I should do something.