Chapter 3 - Horcuxes

"Ally?"

"Yes?"

Thirteen year old tom riddle fiddled with his hands as he looked at his, still thirteen year old friend.

After a couple months of searching Allison had found out that she'd consumed an Elixir of Life once gifted to Slughorn. So, for some time she would stop aging physically.

They where just thankful Slughorn didn't remember it, otherwise they'd be in big trouble.

Lately, Their Gang, or the Death Eaters as Allison had decided to name them, where almost always in the restricted section since they had started to see the light side in a different light(pun intended).

"Whats a Horcrux?"

Ally jumped in the air, fell to the ground and started to spew a colorful mix of Curses.

"-UNTIL IT SCREAMS."

Having calmed down she cast a reductor curse on the book and turned to Tom.

"A Horcrux is way to make you semi-immortal. Your body can still die but your soul will survive."

Now Tom was intrigued.

"And how do I create one?"

"Well, you need to split your soul and store it into an object. And you do that by killing something."

By now the others had left and it was just Allison and Tom left.

"So when can I..."

"Commiting murder is not to be taken lightly. We'll have to plan this through."

And with that the two of them left the restricted section.

~~~

"He wants to make a Horcrux."

"Well let him, not like killing is anything new to us."

Allison was walking circles in her room whilst conversing with a portrait.

He ran a hand through his white hair and smirked slightly.

"And wouldn't you like it? Eternity with the sexy young boy you always talk about?"

"Fuck You!
And I didn't say I was against it. I'm just gonna wait until he's older."

"So that he's even more sexier?"

"Wha- What is your thing with him?"

"Well you like him and I think he's the right one for you."

Allison gave up on fighting her blush and simply cast a glamour that hid it.

"Anyway, we need to plan a murder,
Dad."