Chapter 25

You stand up startled from seeing her and pain from dropping the hot cup. "M- Mom what are you doing here?" She walks over to you and looks down you can feel yourself trembling as she speaks. "I could ask you the same aren't you supposed to be at that school." You gulp you feel just as helpless as a child. "I- we had a mission today and it involved going off school grounds to here and after me and my boyfriend decided to go on a date." She scoffed at your words you held back tears. "Boyfriend someone is actually interested in you." Your fist clench before you speak again. "Enough what I am doing is not any of your business you abandoned me and the moment you see me again you treat me like a bully." "Abandoned you?!" She reached her hand up to slap you, you close your eyes and turn your head before she can you hear a voice. "Freeze." Your mom stops dead in her tracks Inumaki walks over and takes your hand quickly walking you out you go to speak but see he is on the phone. He walks you over to one of the cars you get in alone and sit watching the road almost crying but holding it in again. You arrive back at the school and go to your room ignoring everyone you put in some grey sweatpants and a white shirt with a red coat. You lay on the bed dozing off before long you wake up it's 10pm you wander out of your room and sneak off to the roof you sit in silence for a while watching the stars before you hear foot steps. Inumaki comes and sits next to you wrapping an arm around you. "I'm suprised you didn't cry if it was me I would have." You paused for a moment before speaking. "My mother and father always said I shouldn't cry it shows weakness to much." Inumaki is silent before speaking again. "You can cry your human your hurt your mother and father are both incapable of human emotions." You feel like your heart is in your throat before a tear rolls down your face followed by more Inumaki wraps his arms around you as you sob.