Y/n Skywalker

A/n: I hope y'all are ready for this ride cause I am. Anyways I don't own any photos, videos, Star Wars, My Hero Academia, and RWBY. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Earth
Beacon Academy
10:30 AM

We see a bullhead park in front of Beacon academy, the school for hunters and huntresses in order to defeat Grimm and protect the country of remnant.

Anyways we see the bullhead door open as a hooded man continues to walk. He looked up and saw the giant castle that was Beacon causing him to smile and bring down his hood revealing it to be Y/n.

Y/n: This is where the fun begins.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away . . . . . . .

Y/n is seen walking towards Beacon in wonder as he looks around seeing the different types of weapons, people, and even Faunus.

Y/n: (Beacon Academy, I hope they have strong students.)

He then continued to walk forward until he bumped into someone.

Y/n: I'm sorry about that.

???: No it's fine I-I should've been paying attention.

Y/n looked down and saw a girl take off her white hood allowing him to see her black and red hair along with her silver eyes.

Summer: I'm Summer Rose. *She said sticking out her hand*

Y/n: Y/n, Y/n Skywalker.

He then shook her hand with his gloved one before letting out a smile.

Y/n: I'm going to assume that you were busy gawking at the castle to huh?

Summer: Yeah, never expected it to be this huge. It's even bigger than Signal.

Y/n: Signal?

Summer: Yeah Signal, you know the other combat school in Vale? You went there right?

Y/n: Obviously. *He said walking towards the entrance*

Summer: Hey wait!

Y/n continued on before he saw a trail of roses appear in front of him as Summer appeared.

Summer: Are you up to something? *She said pointing a finger at him*

Y/n: Not yet I'm excited to fight Grimm though. Now if you're done accusing me I gotta go to orientation.

The force user brushed past her before Summer ran up to him again.

Summer: I wasn't accusing you of anything . . . . . just curious.

Y/n hummed at her response causing Summer to just let out an annoyed sigh as the two entered the concrete castle while looking around the crowded auditorium.

Y/n: So full. *He muttered*

Summer: You could say that again.

Y/n: Let's go to the middle.

He then walked towards the middle of the crowd with Summer behind him before standing near each other.

Summer: So are we cool now?

Y/n: Yeah we're cool, so Mrs. Rose why so jumpy?

Summer: Sorry about that, it's just I've never been good with people.