Chapter Eight:Alena gets kidnapped.

(Alena's POV)

I was in the woods alone totally frustrated that I was even using my magic to help me calm down.

(Time skip)

After a while I had finally calmed down but then all of a sudden I was attacked by the twins of grantor.

(Toothless's POV)

As I found Alena's whereabouts I also saw the twins of grantor were with her. I noticed that she was about to transform but then a dark crystal was thrown in her mouth then they used a sleeping spell on her,then disappeared along with Alena. I quickly flow back to the village to find hiccup,luckily I found him. Hey toothless did you find her? He asked. Yeah I did but she was taken by praxina and mephisto. I said but then all of a sudden Hiccup's face went pale. I'm,hiccup are you Okay? Astrid said. Y-Yeah I am fine,I have to go. He said and left. I decided to follow him and he lead me to Valka and Stoick. Hiccup,is everything Okay? Stoick asked. Actually to be honest with you,everything isn't okay. He said. What's wrong,dear? Valka said. Well,you see the thing is Alena was kidnapped. He said. By who actually,lad. Stoick said. By these two evil twins called praxina and mephisto. Well,alright then we will rescue her,don't worry lad. Stoick said. I thought how can one be calm at a time like this but hey what can I do right now all I can do right now is hope and pray that she is okay and not hurt,but then I felt a soft and warm hand strpking my head lightly I decided to look up and saw it was hiccup doing it. Hey, I know you worried about her we are too. He said. As he said stormfly came to join us. You know he has a point we also care about her as much as you do. She said. That's right and we will get her backso way, I promise you. He said. Thanks guys you have no idea how much that means to me. I said. No problem. Both of them said in unison.