chapter eight

Hey I'm back from my super long break,I hope you had a very happy new year.
Tw: cussing

Lunar's POV :)
The walk back to the daycare was long and more tiring then I remembered. I pushed the big brown doors open with a sigh. I got up to the castle thingy, and as soon I walked through the entrance I was meant with eclipse's angry face.

"Where the f*ck were you for EIGHTEEN F*CKING HOURS" Eclipse yelled so loud I'm surprised he didn't break his eardrums.Wait was I really gone for that long.Before I could even mutter a word he started up in his annoying evil voice. "Did you even find that stupid thing you were looking for." He spoke in a bone chillingly voice. I quickly glance at the Star, being very careful to not have eclipse notice. I wanted to tell him about everything, him finding moon's layer, him breaking montys dumb locks, him hiding, heck even the walk there and back, but something stopped him. "No I couldn't find it unfortunately" lunar's voice was confident, even though he, in fact, was not. Eclipse gave a hard sigh and mutter something to quite for lunar to hear, then madly crawled into moons room.

Lunar sat floor in front of the couch, the couch itself was always to small for his liking. He didn't know what just happened at all today, and the last thing he needed is to be uncomfortable.

He didn't know why he lied to eclipse, mostly likely in a sense of painc. The star lit up the already bright room, the light was gently shining into moon's room. Lunar decided that until he know what to do, and mostly how to do it, the star needed to be put in a place that nobody's knows about, like moons lair, sure moon know about it, but what is he gonna do, and it's not like he's gonna keep it down there a long time, no less than a week.

Lunar crawled down the hole as quietly and quickly as he could, once he got down all he needed was a place to put it, then even if eclipse finds it, he won't know that I've ever been down here. He decided on a small cabinet that is mostly empty, while hiding it with alot of stuff is nice, it has to high of a risk of going of. He frimly packed it in the corner of the cabinet. He found a lock in one of the drawers and put it on the cabinet, now to get out before eclipse finds out.

I hope this is long enough for you all, and sorry it it's bad I wrote most of it all in one sitting while very tired 😫, see you soon.