Thirty -eight

Fiora's pov

I goes inside the van and search for Taehyung Sir's mobile phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. Earlier he literally sacred me, he was looking so intimidating. Something might be happened between them as to how he was shouting at Suzy.

I didn't understand why Suzy didn't like me, it's not like I had done something or hurt her. Then why she always come and starts to fight with me. I don't even know what's her problem is. I shrugged my shoulders and search for his phone.

"It's not here" I muttered and spin around to leave the van. As * got down the bus, I see Mr ung coming towards me with a plastic bag.

"Here" He said and handed me a plastic bag and said

"I don't know what you like so I bought kimchi toast some eggs tacos  and strawberry milk with a portion of red velvet cake, hope you like it and tell me if you want more " Mr ung said while scratching his head.

"It's more than enough, Thank you so much" I said

"Why don't you come and join-" Mr ung was interrupted by Taehyung sir who was furiously walking towards our direction.

"What are you doing here" He yelled at me and hold my arm yanking me to him. And the plastic bag which Mr ung gave me earlier drop from my hands.

"Wh-"

"Didn't I Said to bring me my mobile phone then what the hell are you doing here. You don't Listen to me huh. You really like to disobey me. Don't you?" He shout at me and hold my shoulders while jerking me.

"Now silent. Are we? Humm why are you muted now. Use that little pretty mouth of yours hun and answer my fucking question WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOBILE PHONE" he yell loudly making me flinch badly.

"Taehyung what the- leave her you are hurting her" Mr ung said while placing his hands on Taehyung sir's shoulder. Taehyung sir  glance at Mr ung once and leave and leave my hands and glare at me. I move away from him and pulled my mobile phone out before dialing Taehyung sir's number.

His mobile phone start ringing and it's was in his pant pocket. He put his hand on his pant pocket and pulled out his mobile phone. I glare at him and said

"Done"  I said and look at him his eyes soften and he tries to come near me but I move back walk away from there. I hear Mr ung calling me but I choose to ignore and walk fastly from there. What does he think of himself. Shouting and yelling at me for silly reasons. I seriously can't understand him once he is sweet and the next second he is angry, god's knows for what.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't turn to look at my back cause I already know who it was.