Chapter 16

M: "Thank you so much Katie, see you"

K: "No problem, don't be late. Bye!"

M: "No we won't"

She quit the call. I smiled and looked to the others.

M: "We have time until 7.15pm, then we have to be ready in the lobby"

------------------------------------------------------

R: "Yeah, great! What are we gonna do?"

M: "I there any water park or someting here?"

N: "Actually yes."

D: "Can we go there?" he asked with big eyes.

R: "I don't say no!"

M: "Me neither"

N: "Then let's go!"

We got our things at the hotel and took a taxi to the water park. There weren't a lot people, so we hadn't to wait in long queues.

It was a really funny after noon. We rushed down the slides, splashed in the water and did what you're doing in a water park. And of course we ate ice cream!
We changed at the dressing rooms and called a taxi to go to a restaurant since we were all hungry.
We walked back to the hotel because it wasn't that far. Sadly there were a lot of paparazzi and fans, but we somehow managed to walk through the crowd. I went to my room and started packing while the others want to Neymar's room.

It was time to go for Davi. He came to me and hugged me tight. Then he said:
"Can I see you again? It was so funny with you"

M: "Of course you can"

D: "You promise?"

M: "Yes, I promise."

D: "Bye Gabriella"

M: "Bye Davi"

He said goodbye to Rafa and Ney went down to the lobby with him where Carol waited. I really already missed his little cute laugh.

It was 7.10pm when we decided to go down to the lobby, where Katie should pick us up. She already waited and we got into the car. It was silence the whole car ride to this bar but it was confortable.

We got out, there was my song playing. We went in and said hi to everyone. Rafaella and I went to the make up and dressing room. We got our clothes and the girls from today morning put on our make up. We walked to the set and the director told us again what we had to do.
Rafa and I had to sit at the bar and drink and I should sing too of course. Then, two guys - Neymar and another guy - are coming to us and take us to the dancefloor. Rafa and the guy, Oscar, are staying at the dancefloor while Neymar and I go to the beach and kiss a little. Of course I have to sing and we have to dance a bit.

After doing the scenes a few times until they were perfect, it was already 11pm and we were free. We said goodbye to eyeryone and headed back to the hotel. Rafa and Neymar talked about something in portuguese and I didn't understood it of course. Katie gave me the informations when I have to be ready tomorrow; 10am in the lobby. The rest of the time I was lost in my thoughts: When I had to kiss with Ney toady at the beach, it wasn't just a kiss who meant nothing. No, really. It was amazing. You just have this feeling when you kiss the one you love, you know what I mean? I really hope he felt the same. But deep insinde I knew that we couldn't be together. There are just too many reasons. And that makes me sad.

K: "Are you ok?"

She interrupted my thoughts.

M: "Yes, just tired"

I lied. No I didn't really, because I was tired too.

I went to my room and said good night to everyone. I changed, took a quick shower, dryed my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I laid on the bed. I texted my mom when I would come home and how the shooting day went. I aslo texed back my dad, Brooklyn and some friends. It was already almost 1am. I made myself confortable and was about to drift into a peaceful sleep but no, someone knocked at the door. Who would knock at my door at this time?
I groaned and got up. And opened the door. There stood an awake Katie.

K: "Hi, sorry for interrupting you, but this is the plan for tomorrow."

M: "Thank you, anything else?"

K: "No, just have a good night, and sorry again"

M: "Night and it's okay"

No, it wasn't okay. I almost slept and she knocked my door. Why couldn't she gave me this fucking plan tomorrow? Anyways, now I'm going to sleep.

M: "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

I shouted as I heard a knock again. I opened the door. It wasn't Katie. It was Neymar.

N: "Sorry"

M: "Wanna come in or something?"

He nodded and sat on the bed like I did.

M: "What the hell are you doing this time?"

N: "I wanted to talk with you"

M: "Then go on"

It was silence for about a minute.

N: "What's going to be with us when you're back in London?"