01 ⋆ FACELESS

DADDY ISSUES remix - THE NEIGHBORHOOD

"I could see it on your face, it was rough
Left a bad taste on your tongue
And she didn't even take any drugs
She would rain all day, couldn't wait for her sun to shine
And you made it shine
There when she cried, you saved her life"

"I could see it on your face, it was roughLeft a bad taste on your tongueAnd she didn't even take any drugsShe would rain all day, couldn't wait for her sun to shineAnd you made it shineThere when she cried, you saved her life"

A YEAR LATER
JUNE 1st 2023

𓆩♱𓆪

The sound of a loud roaring engine is all you can hear. The sound of someone clearing his throat right before he turned up the volume of his old radio in front of him was going higher, almost to the max. His sage eyes stayed on the long open road of Nevada while a song began to play on radio.

He lit up his cigarette between his teeth with the white lighter that has a black butterfly painted on before he starts driving off from the quiet abandoned gas station in the middle of the desert. The windows were cracked open just a little for a little breeze in the vehicle, mixed with the burning hot summer air.

He hated the hot weather he was surrounded by and yes it's summer... all over again and it'll sure happen every year. He doesn't know if he should expect something bad or good this summer because things happened last summer of 2022 and the summer of 2020 three years ago.

Now it's summer of 2023.

After a messed up year, this year should be better and more fun than the last. He changed and he did his best to pay the price for everything that happened becauseof him. He thought he was responsible for everything so he told his foster brothers, Niall, Zayn, and Louis that he'll do anything to get this rock band situated. He took his time to cover up everything and make sure things made sense to explain to the fans that they weren't really prepared for the tour.

The boys were pissed at him when the boys agreed to check up on him after that gloomy day. Harry had to clarify what he did last summer. He kept some things from them and they lost someone who deserved so much better in their life.

Niall's fiancé, Narcissa Rose Divine, an electric guitarist in a band called Flamed Strawberries (a terrible name made up by the lead singer), and also joined a guy named Skulls. She couldn't deal with all the information when Harry was trying to explain what happened.

She stopped talking to him for a while because everyone knew that she was her best friend. Niall and Narcissa both didn't know what to say at that point, almost having to watch him break down in front of everyone in tears. Niall knew things were going to change again and so did she that now she's involved in everything more.