Voices

William POV:

I wake up with Y/N by my side. It's 6:45am. I decide to leave Y/N to sleep. I make breakfast, pancakes. I can hear Y/N's footsteps come down the stairs. "Morning darling." I let out my British accent a little. Y/N looks at me. "Are you British?" I nod. She comes up next to me. "Nice. Pancakes. Just what I was wishing for." 

"Y/N, can you wake up the children for me while I get everything ready."

"Of course." Y/N goes upstairs. I start to set up for breakfast.

Y/N pov:

I walk into someone's room. It was Elizabeth. "Good morning. It's time to wake up. We're having pancakes." I say while smiling. "Okay! Hey. Are you my dad's new wife? I blush at her comment. "What? No. Me and him are just friends you know." Elizabeth looks at me with disbelief. "Okay fine. I find your dad attractive." I say. Elizabeth smiles. "You're my new mommy!?" My eyes widen. "No, No. It's not that. I guess me and him are... dating?" Elizabeth still has that huge smile on her face. "I hope you'll become my mommy. You're nice. I like you." I giggle. "Who know. We'll find out in the future." 

I wake up the rest of the kids. It tools a while to wake Michael up. He kept on resisting. It came to the part where William had to come up stairs and yell at Michael to get up. It kind of scared me. William's voice was loud. His voice was all I could hear. Did they always fight like this? Where is they're mother anyway? I hope William won't mind me asking a few personal questions. 

Breakfast was quiet. I feel like it's my fault. I've always thought it was my fault when drama came around. I want to ask so many questions. But I'm not even sure how they'll even react. Once I finish up my food, I couldn't think of anything else but to be alone. So I sat in the bathroom for about 10 minutes so far. I am quiet. I am doing completely nothing. Just sitting down. Sometimes I would look into the mirror. But then I hear a voice. A child's. I look behind me to see a child with black eyes with white pupils. 

"Stay away from that guy. He'll Hurt you. Don't trust him." The spirit says.

"What. What are you talking about? He hasn't Hurt me yet. Are..could you be one of the children he killed?"

"He has killed more than just those five dead children you saw. He's a child murdere! I'm warning you that one day he will try to kill you. I'm telling you that the choice you are making is not the best for you. You need someone better than him. If you make the choice to stay with him, you shall fall through the void. You'll become like him. A murdere. You don't want to this to happen now do you?" The spirit says with a serious tone.

"I...I don't know. Please let me think about it. And besides he's better than you think." 

"Excuse me? Better than you think!? YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM! HE'S TOXIC! HE'S DANGEROUS! DO YOU REALLY THINK HE LOVES YOU? HE'S USING YOU! YOU'RE ONLY A TOY TO HIM! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL! JUST GIVE UP AND FACE THE TRUTH!" The spirit shouts at me.

I could feel the warm tears run down my face. The words the spirit shouted at me keep running through my mind. I hate this. I want to go home. This isn't my home. Soon enough the spirit disappears. By now, the kids would already be at school. I walk out of the bathroom. It's silent. I look around the house. No children. No William. I'm home alone at this house. Great. Walking around, the spirit's voice is still in my head. It feels like I'm going crazy. I hate this feeling. I look towards the knives. I pick one up looking at the sharp, silver blade. So many things are going through my mind. I want to stop it. So, I slit my wrist. Causing blood to gash out of my wrist. I hiss at the pain. I slit and slit again and again. I need to clean this up. Blood is on the floor. I can't let anyone see that.

I clean up the blood and my wrist. The cuts are deep and have some dry blood. I hear someone come in. It must be William. " William? Is that you." I ask. " Yes darling. It is." He responded. I come down stairs. William looks at me for a sec and then look worried. "Y/N are you okay? You look so tired and-" He sees my wrist. Damn it! William quickly walks to me and embraces me into a hug. "Do you want to talk about this dear?" He asked In a soft, calming, tone. I nod slowly. 

I told him what happened in the bathroom. "I knew this would happen." William says rubbing his thumb against my knuckles. "They haunt me every day. It's a true pain. They're voices get stuck in my head. It makes me want to kill more people. They're voices have also make me want to harm myself and worse. I understand your pain right now Y/N. I love you." He says. The way he said I love you made me want to cry. Those spirits are wrong. He may be a murdere but at least he's not heartless. He's sweet. He has emotions too. He's still human. I give him a hug. "I love you too William. I'm always here for you." William looks relieved. He hugs me back. 

"Darling?"

"Yes William?"

"Please don't ever leave me. I need you."

I smile."Don't worry. I won't ever leave you. I promise." I kiss his cheek. He lays his head down on my lap while I stroke his hair. Soon enough he falls asleep.