Homes Gone.

(Spoilers for sonic prime + credit to surgeamy on twt photo up top)
HEYY!! Yes a sonadow fanfic based on sonic prime and a cool ass comic I've seen on twt
ENJOY READING!!

3rd pov:
Shadow is floating across from sonic in the void, he unbelievably mad at sonic.
"I just want to go home!" Sonic shouts to shadow, shadows expression turns to anger as if it hasn't changed since the last time he seen him. "HOME? Home is gone because of you." Shadow yells throwing himself towards sonic, just before shadow can punch him sonic moves to the side just in time "what? What do you mean??" He asks looking at shadow making eye contact with him. "It's exactly what I mean. Home is gone because of YOUR reckless thinking." Shadow replied to sonic's question. Sonics facial expression changed from confused to sadness, he stares at shadow "it's all.. gone?".

Shadow pov:
He was just staring at me asking the same questions I've already answered.
"Yes, everything is gone Sonic. Our lives, our friends, our enemies and our home is all gone. They yelled at you to stop and what did you do? You kept going, you never listen do you?? Maybe if you used your ears more we wouldn't be in this mess"
"I'm.. I'm so sorry." He says to me, I could hear he was slightly crying. I roll my eyes, Maybe I was going alittle hard on him. But still he destroyed our home! What else am I supposed to do, take him out to dinner and explain to him what happened?? *sigh* "Sonic I don't accept your apology but tell me what happened?" I asked him, wondering where he was all this time. "What do you mean?" He turned to me, I can see tears marking his fur. Feeling abit guilty about yelling at him
"I mean, where did you go? Whenever I got a glance of where you were it was all different each time like completely different places"
"Oh, you'll never believe me shadow, so there's these shards from the Prism I hit before we ended up here an- Are you following shadow?" I turn to him, "uh yeah? I'm just looking around for another prism portal opening, go on with your story. I'm listening" I told him. Gosh he hates people not paying attention to him, always thinks people are ignoring him.

3rd pov:
"Well the shards are probably a way home, each time I hold the shards I end up in a new universe. I was at New yoke City which I really need to go back too, I was at a jungle universe Amy was kinda like a monster! But we sorted that all out. And Some pirate universe, Knuckles was the captain can you believe that?? It was so cool!! He looked so cool with his pirate outfit and you should have seen him fighting those robots! He was all li-"
"can you stay on track? What about the shards, how will they help us" shadow asking interrupting Sonic once again.
"Shadow maybe if you let me finish I can explain??" Shadow gave him the side eye, not saying anything. "Okay, so there should be 5 shards I've unfortunately only found 3. Nine, which is a different universe Tails has been helping me come up with theories for these shards." Sonics face lightens up excited to tell the rest of the story "ANDDD one theory he told me is if I can find all the shards and location them he can help me put them all back into the prism and maybe we can go back home and live our normal life again!"
"Maybe? What do you mean maybe??" Shadow asks confused "I want to make sure we get home, I don't want to be stuck here forever! It sucks in here"
"Is that all you got from my story?? Shadow, Nine is one of the smartest people I know other then Tails. If it's a maybe for me it's a certainly for him. Just trust me with this one, We will get home but I will need your help" Sonic reassurances Shadow. "Also come to think of it I haven't seen any different versions of you, why are you here stuck in the void?"

Sonic pov:
After explaining myself I've came to wonder, how is Shadow stuck here? And when did he get here. "You know I chaos control, I was trying to get you so I can stop you from hitting the prism but I was to late. I guess once I teleported I some how got into the void not being infected with the prism effect or whatever it is"
I nod my head, what made a lot of sense.
"Sooo, shadow do you want to help me? Help me get us back home?" Shadow looked at me focusing on my eyes, he was hesitating or maybe thinking of his answer. "Fine, just this one time I'll help you" I smile and grab his hand "WELL LETS GOO!" I pull us towards a portal, holding to shadow as tight as I can, closing my eyes shut.
Once I pulled us into the portal we started to fall from the sky. I open my eyes
"Oh shit, we're back at New Yoke city!" We fall into a trash bin, surprisedly a comfy landing. "So this is New Yoke City? It's so colourless"
he says to me, looking around observing the area. I get out of the trash bin and hold out my hand for shadow to help him out.
"Funny coming from you!" He took his hand back looking at me like he was offended, I giggled abit "I'm joking shadow, now let's go find Nine, Rebel and Knux they should have the shard!". "Who's, rebel?" He asks me following behind me, he looks like a lost puppy. "Oh yeah I didn't tell you who each one is which. So Knux as you probably know is knuckles, Nine is tails, Rusty rose is Amy, big is big and Rebel is Rouge. Before you start talking to rebel like you've know her for years, they don't remember you nor have they met you so be nice to them please" I beg him, not wanting them to see shadow as an enemy.
"They don't know who we are? And yeah I won't get goody goody with them" I smile at shadow, he's actually following along very unlikely of him sometimes.

(Little authors note, sonic has like alittle crush on shadow and shadow may feel the same. The feelings will become stronger throughout the chapters so don't worry)

Rebel pov:
The Blue hedgehog left us again looking for his 9 tailed fox friend, I knew we shouldn't have trust him he keeps leaving us!
Knux went out to find the fox and the hedgehog on his own, we heard from our followers the Chaos Council left through those portals the fox opened for them, so stupid of him. (An: Not really Stupid, I feel like nine has a plan up his sleeve. Did y'all see the way he smiled when they left 🤨🤨)
"Hey rebel! You'll never believe this, I found the fox he was escaping the Chaos Councils Dome and he's with me right now, should I bring him in?" Knux asked me, I can see him peaking from the doorway with I'm guessing Nine beside him. "Fine, you can bring him in but make sure he doesn't have any tracking on him." I warn them, don't want our base to be found again last time was a close call.

3rd pov with the rebels:
Nine and Knux walk in "yup he has no trackers on or with him, he's alright" Knux stands beside with rouge looking at the cameras for any robots or rebels to join them. Nine on the other hand was putting the shard in the cabinets beside the foods. "Wait,, is that sonic??" Knux shouted "with, some other hedgehog?" Rouge questioned. Nine looked at the computer as well "and they're on their way here."

Anywho that's all I'm gonna write
My motivation is once gone again, ANYEHOO HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER
And if there's any recommendations you have so I can make this fanfic better just tell me :D! See y'all in 2 days
1394 words !