Shadow..?

CHAPTER 2!!! HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS ONE :D!
I kinda disappeared after Christmas but I'm back, I'll try to update 2 times a week or even 3
Exams are coming up so I may be busy 😭

Nine pov;
"Yeah they're heading this way to the base, someone should go meet up with sonic and this mystery hedgehog" I say to rebel and knux, hoping they'll listen to me. Knox's gets away from the computer and started heading towards the exit "yeah, I'll go meet up with him." He seemed upset, probably upset because sonic left us again.

Knuxs:
I walk towards the exit, I'm still upset sonic left us again. In the middle of a fight with the council! How many times will he keep leaving, why can't he understand this is dangerous??
"Oh! Knux" I heard shouting coming from in front of me, I look ahead of me and see sonic and the red Black hedgehog behind him. "Let's go. We can't waste time like this. And why do you keep leaving?! Do you not know how dangerous this can be? You can get caught again or even worse, we can get caught" I stated to sonic. I start to walk back to the base.
"Sorry Knux, I promise I won't leave again"
"Yeah right, you said that last time and you still left. Now let's just go, it doesn't matter" I told him, not trying to be rude but he can't keep leaving on his own like that.

Shadow pov;
Knuckles..? He looks kinda different and acts abit off then knuckles from home. "Where are you going?" I ask the red echidna. "We are heading to the base, we'll be discussing our next attack on the council." He told me, not even turning to talk to me.
I start to walk beside sonic and he turns and smiles at me, not really telling me any context of what's happening, I'm so god Damn confused. "Is that knuckles?" I whispered to sonic, "uh not really, it's him but it's not him??" Wow, thanks sonic that's so helpful!

3rd pov:
Knuxs, sonic and shadow enter the base, rouge is on the computer looking at the cameras Nine on the other hand is fixing his metal tail
It broke in one of the fights with the council. "Hey Nine!!" Sonic shouts and runs to Nine holding shadow by the wrist "shadow this is Nine, Nine this is shadow. Nine is tails but in this universe he's different then tails, all of them are." Sonic tells shadow. The others are just staring at shadow wondering who the hell sonic and Knuxs brought in. "Who is this?" Rouge asks, shadow turns to her "rouge?"
Sonic grabs shadow and pulls him to the side, "okay shadow this is going to sound crazy but rouge isn't rouge, knuckles isn't knuckles, tails isn't tails, Amy isn't Amy and big isn't big
They're the same physical forms but their personalities and names are all different"
Shadow just stares at him and looks at him confused "what??". "I know right crazy! But it's seems like you and me are the only ones In very universe I've been in so we are safe".

Shadow pov:
I walked away from sonic and looked over at rouges computer, I see all the robots running around, people looked so helpless, it's grey and sad. "So shadow, would you like to join our team?" Knux asked me, I looked over at sonic and he nodded "Um, sure. What do you guys do exactly?"

Ay so I'm out of town and stuff and I cannot continue this until like 3 days later
Instead of making you guys wait longer
Have this
I'll make the next chapter longer i promise FR FR