𝘰𝘯𝘦

- CRIMSON RED BLOOD stained the girls cheeks as she wiped her tears with her bloody hands. she held her brothers head in her hand while she put pressure on his wound. her quivering lips let out a small cry as she begged her younger brother to stay alive.

( foreign language ) ❝ please [ name ], please don't leave me! not now, please stay alive and come back to me! ❞ she couldn't help but cry louder as she saw her brother's eyes closing. yukkio looked over at the wound on his stomach, seeing as he was losing more and more blood with each second that went by. 

she rocked back in forth, trying to ease herself, but to no avail, it wouldn't work. she shook in fear of losing her only family, frantically trying to find some way to save the younger boy. as yukkio went to check her brother's heartbeat, she felt nothing. her eyes widened as she screamed out, calling to the boy. she shook his body, fear growing in her body as she saw the boy not waking up.

she looked up the huge hill above her, seeing flashlights wavering in the dark. she quickly picked up her brothers body as she fled, hearing the men yelling to find her and her brother. she sniffled as she ran through the tall grass, her brother in her arms. it wasn't long until the men with the huge dogs found her in the field, running after her.

the dogs barked as they were catching up with her. she kept looking back, running as fast as she could. she screamed as she slipped, falling down a small muddy hill. yukkio quickly got up and started running once more, [ name ] still in her arms. she suddenly came to a halt, stopping at a ledge. looking down, she estimated it to be a sixty-five foot drop, a heavy stream of water at the bottom.

breathing heavily, she was running out of options. she couldn't go back to that torture facility, no way. she shook as tears fled her eyes once more, thinking of only one way. she gently placed the small boy in her arms on the edge of the cliff. she kneeled down and kissed his forehead a few times before connecting their heads. ( foreign language ) ❝ i hope i get to see you in the afterlife soon.. goodbye [ name ]. ❞ she whispered before pushing his body off the cliff, watching his lifeless body splash into the water.

she stayed with half of her body over the cliff as she watched the crashing waves hit the bottom of the cliff. she couldn't see her brother's body. she screamed as one of the huge dogs bit her ankle, dragging her backwards. she wailed and thrashed around as she was taken away by the men.

--ID! HEY, KID! WAKE UP!

[ name ]'s eyes fluttered as they slowly opened. he was met with a pretty blue sky with very few clouds. he tilted his head downward, wincing a little as his head hurt. he was just now recalling what had happened in the past few days.

here, get up slowly, you're still recovering. ❞ the captain softly said, helping the boy sit up. [ name ] looked around, taking in his surroundings. he was on a ship with a bunch of other people. he sniffed the air, smelling the salty sea. a seagull landing near him, pecking at an apple on the floor.