Merry Christmas

Finally, after five long years of war and hatred, the people of Apocalypsburg can finally live in peace, together with their newfound friends from the Systar System. It was apparent they weren't actually evil the entire time. In fact, they just wanted to Unite together in peace, they were just bad at communicating with the Apocalypsburgers. Now, the two have joined together in a personal Union, know as 'Syspocalypstar'. With everyone embracing each other as new friends and, well, also Allies in many ways, the time has also come to celebrate the most important holiday there is: Christmas, and the eventual New Year.

Everyone in Syspocalypstar had an amazing time together. A bright morning to wake up to, seeing the beautiful patches of snow on the ground, sacred flakes falling gracefully from the sky, presents to open brought by Santa the night before, or gifts bought by Family and Friends to open for secret Santas and what not, everyone then getting ready for the day by going to meet with each other, a big feast made by the Queen and her servants for everyone, a large light show illuminating the sky, then coming together at a large Christmas tree at the center of the System, singing carols and bonding as everyone was part of a Universe wide Family.

However, while everyone in Syspocalypstar was together for the entire day, two young people, two people very much in love, two people who would do anything for each other, were spending it together, alone... that being the newly married couple: Emmet and Lucy Brickowski. Sure, they had gone out to see their friend group for a couple hours, and had a gift exchange. And, uh, a lot of other fun Christmas activities, but other than that, had spent Christmas alone. They do say to spend Christmas as a family, and technically did for a little bit of time, but since the two Lovers were now a married couple, they were now considered a Family, just of two people, who make out a heck of a lot.

After saying a good old 'See you guys later' to their small, friend-built family, Emmet and Lucy headed back to their happy home, raised on a hill away from the rest of town, a symbol of their wanting to be together. They had chosen to secretly get each other a private gift to show how much they truly love each other. It was a little difficult to find a present both would love, since in both Emmet and Lucy's mind, their lover deserved the whole Universe as far as the were concerned. Thankfully, just in the nick of time, both found what they hoped would be the best gift of their lives... Well, in a way, the gift Lucy would be giving Emmet, was, in a way, given from him to her. ;) The happy couple were watching a movie together, snuggling and kissing each other with warm Passion, giving them all they needed in that moment: each other.

Emmet couldn't wait to show Lucy what he got her, but Lucy? She was beyond excited at giving Emmet her gift. She wasn't sure how he'd react, but she did hope it would be positive and happy. After a few more kisses, the two were ready to exchange their gifts, moving down to their Christmas tree, ready to melt each other's hearts.

"Alrighty. Ems, you wanna go first? I feel like I need an extra minute to show you my gift." Lucy asked as she played with Emmet's vest collar, smiling at the cute look in his sparkling eyes.

Emmet responded with a big smile, getting up to find his present for Lucy. "Sure thing, Luce! I'll be right back." He then went to their shared bedroom, looking through some drawers for a certain item, finally finding it in one of his lamp drawers. He ran down back to her as quick as lightning, coming back to the gorgeousness in front in him. Oh, and the decorations were nice too. (Lucy was the gorgeousness Emmet was thinking of.) He immediately fell down into his wife's loving arms, giving her a big hug, not wanting to separate for a moment, but thought Lucy still needed her present, as he thought it would make her giddy with joy. Little did Emmet know she'd love him no matter what, because of who he was.

He then spoke up to the light of his life. "Okay, Lucy? I... I know this might be kinda cheesy, and it's not really what tough, cool, and beautiful girls like you would go for, but, I hope this makes you happy... Merry Christmas, Love." Emmet held in his hands a mechanical toy heart, with a small button on the center. He asked her to press the button, which opened up the contraption, revealing a recording device showing a small slide show of Emmet and Lucy on all there adventures, dates, and everything in between, together. Both before and after they were married. Lucy teared up with Love in her heart from seeing all those pictures, videos, and clips of her with her amazing boyfriend turned husband. A small, pure happy smile invading her face, she hugged Emmet tightly, but looking back up at the Heart, there was still one more thing for it to share, a recording of Emmet.