A goodmorning from the Kamisato Estate

This all starts in inazuma, ruled by the god of eternity.
And in the place of the Kamisato's estate.

Traveler had now grew more and more friendship between the 3 glowing stars inside the kamisato estate.

"." A sound of stretching from a male vocal could be heard
A scene, where Thoma had now been on his way to do his part of his work.
.
"Goodmorning, m'lord." Thoma had now given his greetings to Kamisato Ayato, since it was still morning just now.
.
'Care to pass the papers right there Thoma?' The Kamisato had commanded Thoma to pass the large pile of papers sitting infront of the table Ayato has been working on.
Thoma then proceed to do the small task given.
'hyah, here you go.'
He then placed the pile of papers beside the corners of the desk.
'You have my thanks.'
.
( Small whisper called behind a wall could be heard "Mr. Thoma?"
Thoma heard the call, and had answered with an action. Walking towards behind the wall. It was a low ranked worker in the kamisato estate. 'I think it's time we start with the big work mr. Thoma, i' ll leave everything to you. Alright?'
Thoma then nodded with a smile.
.
'Alright then.'
Knowing, since it has been a while at the this time of morning he still had work to do.
Time had slowly passed. It was still morning.
.
'Thoma, may you hand some tea during this time of both of our work.' commanded by the Kamisato sibling.
'Yes m' lord. '
He then got the tea ready for Ayato and was handed a cup of tea for a small break.
.
Time has passed more faster than earlier, big work has already been done. A time of break.

' the o'jou has arrived from a small expedition, she may now take her time inside the estate.'
Small words had now been welcomed by a low guard at the doors of the kamisato house.
'Oh, m'lady. Welcome back!'
'ah, thoma. Hello! Goodmorning.' Ayaka replied.
.
The 2 had a small talk, but then took it outside to not disturb the thinking of Ayato.
'How was it hanging out with the Traveler?' Thoma asked.
'speaking of the traveler Thoma, they' re pretty much still here. '
Thoma looked at the gates and saw Aether the Traveler with Paimon his companion by him.
.
Paimon then looked back and waved
' Thoma!!! ' Paimon screamed outside the Kamisato estate, while Aether looked exhausted.
' Traveler! Are you alright there? You seem a bit...tired.'
.
("Hmph, I keep getting ignored!") <- unnecessary paimon pov.
'I' m alright Thoma, just a bit tired for now. '
' A-Ah? I'm sorry traveler, why don't I cool you off for now? Couldn't notice during our expedition ' sudden words from Ayaka.
.
' I'm alright, thanks for caring. ' Traveler spoke.
' Hey!! Stop ignoring Paimon! I helped too! '
Ayaka giggles after Paimon talked, Thoma couldn't focus on the conversation then distracted by Ayaka' s cute little giggle.
.
'hmmmm... Paimon couldn' t help but noticed.. Ayaka!! You and Traveler seemed a lot more very close than I thought you guys were from the other day... '
' ah?.. Paimon-'
' don't worry ayaka, it's just paimon. '
Sudden silence followed in after they spoke
' hey guys, i'll go back into the estate. Have fun talking! '
Everyone had a joyful face as Thoma walks back into the house alone.
.
Suspiciously, Thoma seemed more gloomy after that.
| POV of Ayato. |

Thoma walked back into the house, Ayato leading to notice since he had barely any work to do inside anymore.
Ayato was still pretty busy doing his work, but he couldn't leave his eyes on thoma after that.
.
As Ayato was working, he could noticed Thoma walking towards him with a gloomy face. Making it feel different.
'is there anything you need' Ayato spoke as he writes on a paper.
'Could I just accompany you here, just a bit?'
.
Silence followed in another time.
Ayato barely finds himself in a scenario where Thoma would be by his side during his work.
'I wouldn't mind, but i' m sure I wouldn't be able to talk to you that much. '

Moments passed, it was already afternoon.
Thoma stayed by Ayato' s side for hours, making it seem a bit uneasy.
'Thoma.' Ayato spoke after awhile
Thoma got shook, since no one had spoken to him after all those time passed making it seem a silent nightmare.
'Yes m' lord. '
I' m taking a break from the estate for now, i'd like you to come along with me during that.
Thoma then nodded.
.
Ayato and Thoma then went to Uyuu Restaurant to take a break.
' Hey, Thoma.' spoke Ayato.
'Yes waka?' Thoma replied.
Ayato took a time if he should continue to say it.
'You seemed a bit down today, more than before.' Ayato asked.
'Oh, it' s just that. I wished I could've hanged out a lot more with your sister before then.' answered Thoma dishonestly.
'She's gotta be busy with something most of the time but, it' s better if you schedule a time with her. But if you're ever feeling lonely, I can take my time to rest you know. '
' Why'd you say that so?. '
' I don't like it when the sunshine becomes the moon. 'Ayato smiled at him after he had said that.
Thoma then felt flustered after Ayato had said that, being Visibly a tomato.
.
' A-Ah-?.. Is that so waka? ' he then chuckled that out nervously.
' Hm? Feeling flustered hey? '
Thoma then looked away from Ayato and became more red.
'well! It' s time to eat. Lunch is served. '
Thoma then spoke something to prevent answering the next message for the topic they were in.

Too tired to continue this for now so have a cliffhanger lol