37. Mumbai 3.0

GG: tum?

Anu: tum?

GG: tum yaha kya kar raha ho?

Anu: Tumse matlab

GG: Matlab kuch nahi hai mujhe tumse toh bilkul bhi nahi.

Anu: oh hello, mujhe koi matlab nahi hai tumse.

GG: you..... snapping her finger at him.

Anu: mein kya..... ha bolo na aage.

PB: Didi aur bhaiya please shant ho jaaye, dekho sab aapko dekh rahe hai please hum yeh car mein bhi kar lete hai. Theek hai?

GG and Anu: Sorry PB and they all sit in the car.

GG to herself: yeh yaha kya kar raha hai kahi mera plan na ulta pad jaaye.

Anu to himself: this is not a good option how can I find out about the shadow guy if GG is here.

PB: Kaha jaana hai.

GG and Anu: Flat pe and they look at each other.

PB looks confused and looks at GG through the mirror and she just nod her head into no and Anubhav saw it but didn't understand anything. PB dropped them into the flat and left.

Anubhav and GG were alone in the room after a year again. They still had lingering emotions but what that was still to be revealed. They looked at each other

GG: What?

Anu: you look good.

GG: Sirf good, she says closing the distance between them.

Anubhav takes a step

Anu: No, I mean you look good back in the old avatar.

GG: I am looking sexier than your current wife, you can say that I will take it as a compliment.

Anu: You always looked Sexy

GG: Thank you but now answer my Question.

Anu: Mumbai mein kya kar rahe ho? Yahi puchna tha na

GG: Samajdaar bhi ho

Anu: Kaam se aaya ho.

GG to himself: Agar yeh yaha rahega toh mein badla kaisi lugi.

Anu: Snap out of it, what you are thinking about?

GG: nothing, sofa yaha hai go to sleep if you want or do whatever you want to do.

GG goes to the room and change onto a party wear and comes out. Anu looks at GG and is so mesmerized by her look.

Anu: we are going out?

GG: hum nahi mein aur mein club jaa rahi hu, toh lock the door and go to sleep, dnt wait up.

GG leaves and goes to the club where she meets up with a man who she had to meet in order to gain information and he slips her a paper which has the location and he leaves.

GG takes few shot and looks at a handsome guy looking at her she walks towards him and takes his hand and takes him aside and kisses him and takes the guy to her place, Here Anubhav is tensed and he is pacing in the house, GC calls him

Anu: Ha chachu, kya hua?

GC: tu Mumbai theek se paunch toh gaya hai na?

Anu: Ha chachu.

GC: aur tu hai kaha?

Anu: Flat par

GC, Yug and Ankit: Flat pe?

Anu: GG ka flat

While he is talking to GC, the door opens and its GG with some random guy, laughing and stops looking at Anu and intentionally she kisses the guy and Anu rolls his eyes and GG leads the guy inside.

GC: kya hua?

Anu: kuch nahi Chachu, I will talk to you soon and cuts the call.

HE looks at towards the door and tears forms in his eyes while imagining the worst and takes the pillow and sleeps on the sofa. In morning he hears the door opens and a guy walking out taking his blazer and gives a smile at Anu and leaves, after a while GG comes out and looks ta him and sit across him and Anu pushes the cup of coffee towards her.

Anu: coffee and Aspirin for your hangover.

GG: Thank you

Anu: Had fun last night.

GG: yup, its being long I had fun but thanks to you nor you would be here and I would be angry seeing your face and sleep with a Stanger and yes, before you ask me he was good in bed and takes the coffee and leaves from there.

She gets ready to go somewhere when she comes out she sees Anu also ready to go somewhere.

GG: Where you going?

Anu: why should I tell you?

GG: well good luck and leaves the door.

They both went separately but their destination was same. They entered the ball room where the party was held and was mingling along with everyone but unaware that they both are in the same places. GG was feeling like someone was watching him but cant see the face since it was a masquerade party and when she left the room, the mysterious guy was following and she made her way to the emergency exit she immediately pushed him against the wall and put a knife near his neck.

She removed the mask and saw RV, she immediately moved back.

GG: what you doing here?

RV: wow, I need to learn that move.

GG: 2 more sec I could have slit your neck

RV: I am following someone. After you left I got information that someone else was looking for him so I came here and saw you.

GG: who else?

RV: no idea but if we need to find out we need to get to Mystery man room but I dnt know which room he is staying in.

GG: 214

RV: how?

GG: my sources.

RV: you slept with the guy who booked the room didn't you?

Flashback: The slip that was passed on in the club was the person name who booked the mystery guys room and the photo of him, so GG spotted him and well its the guy whom she brought home last night.

RV: Sneaky now lets go.

They reach the room floor and they about to enter when they hear a voice

Voice: its of no use, he is not here.

RV and GG turn around and its shocked.

Screen Freezes. 

waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें