Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content and more, the link is in my Wattpad home page)

I woke up to sunlight shining in my face, I looked to my right and I saw Lucy peacefully sleeping and that's when I remember last night. Me and Lucy have done it, I'm ecstatic about it, I have gain a futa girlfriend!, all those thoughts went threw my head for a good five minutes until I felt Lucy stirring in her sleep, she opened her eyes and she was met with mine. I then kissed her and said "good morning " she giggled and replied "good morning to you too" we then got out of bed and took a shower, of course it wasn't a quick one, after that we got dressed and decided to have breakfast at the guild. On the way there Lucy said "so are you planning on taking any jobs today?" I hummed thinking about it and I said "I'll take an easy one" then I remember something and said "maybe I'll do one with Cana" Lucy arched her brow and asked " why Cana?" I replied "heh, I owe her a favor " I then asked " so how did you join fairy tail?" She then smiled and said "well Natsu saved me after destroying a perverts boat and damaging the city in the process " I laughed and said "I'd believe that" Lucy then grew a smirk and asked "so I was wondering what's your history with Mira?" I stiffened after I heard that and I said " I'm her slave" Lucy was surprised by my answer and I continued "back when she was a punk we hooked up and well you can guess what happened there" I turned to see Lucy blushing and I smiled and said "so naughty " this made her redder and I couldn't help but laugh.

Once we made it to the guild we sat down and ordered breakfast and it was nice until Natsu burst threw the doors. Apparently him and Gray couldn't wait till I had my breakfast to fight, I sighed and said "they couldn't wait can they" Lucy sighed as well and said "I know" after I finished my breakfast and I noticed Cana coming in and I said "well I better tell Cana we got a job" I then give Lucy a peck on the cheek and said "don't wait up cutie " I then rushed to Cana and I said "hey Cana" she smiled and said "why hello (Y/N), it's bing a while " I then coped a feel and I said "definitely, especially when your like this" she gave me a look and said "so what do you want?" I then sat at the bar and said "remember I owed you a favor " she smirked and said "yeah I remember, you want to do a job?" I nodded and said "a simple one, so what do you say?" She laughed and said "well I was going to pick a job so let's do it" . I smiled and we went to the job board, there's a few good ones but not what we where looking for until I spotted a job that entitled booze. I took it and said "hey Cana look at this, seeking skilled Wizards in guarding a brewery from a thief, reward 500 Barries plus free booze" she smirked and said "oh we are definitely taking that job!" I laughed and we went to Mira to make it official.

We went to the train to get to our job, once the both of us were in the car I asked "so Cana what's new with you?" She smirked and said "you probably won't believe me". I smirked back and said "try me" she then explained what happened to her and who her father is, that got me scared, I then said "What!, Guildarts! Is your dad!" I then said to myself "oh my god I'm dead" She laughed and said "yeah you just might be" I then sarcastically said "wow thank you for the boat of confidence". She then replied "oh you'll be find, he's missing an arm so you'll be fine, maybe" we kept talking until we reached Magpie town. Once there we went to the brewery and it's a big place and I said "huh, I didn't know there was a brewery here" Cana then said "I heard we get some of our booze from this brewery " I nodded and we went to meet with the owner. Once in his office he said "ah, I'm glad wizards from fairy tail accepted my request, especially since there my biggest customers" I waved him off and said "well it's the least we can do, especially since this one here is the reason why we're your best customer " I was smacked in the back of the head and Cana said "so you said we needed to guard the brewery from a thief " he nodded and said "yes, lately we have bing having problems with a thief, we know it's just one person but we tried all we can and we can't seem to get him". I then asked "what did he take?" He replied "mostly just wine and one or two barrels of beer" I nodded and I said "were are the thefts at?" He said "in the store house" Cana then said "well that means we'll be camping there" he waved us off and said "when I built the store house I built a secret room with a two way mirror it has the howl view of the store house" I smiled and said "thanks".

                                                   He then lead us to the store house and it's about as big as fairy hills, once inside I caught the smell of wine and beer then the owner pulled back a brick and he reached his hand into it and pulled a leaver. Once the leaver was pulled a small portion of the wall melted to reveal a wooden door. Cana opened it to see a room with one table, a bed, a couch, and a bookshelf, he then explained "I built this place for when I'm working late and I can't make it home so you can use this" He then showed us a kitchen and he said "we expect the thief will strike again in a few days so you two can camp here, I had it stocked with food" he then revealed the bathroom and said "this is the bathroom, sorry if there's no shower I couldn't had that installed" I smiled and said "don't worry we'll catch that thief in no time" the owner smiled and said "I'm glad and I wish you two luck" he then left and closed the door, I looked threw the mirror and I said "it really is a good few of the store room" I then turned to Cana and asked "so what do you want to do now" she smirked and then she started swaying her hips as she walks up to me and then in my surprise she latched her lips to mine in a very heated and passionate kiss that cought me off guard.