POV Walk at the Park with your Boyfriend.

*YOUR POINT OF VIEW!!*

He looked so pretty eating that Ice Cream. SeokJin, you have made me a fool for you. You look really handsome with everything you do, movements, expressions, the way you move.
I love you. Even though we are 19, I hope to be apart of his family by taking his last name, as my own. We took the Ice Cream on cones, we had paid 2,000 won. It was a little lower than the average price here in Korea. It tastes better than the last Ice cream I had.
We walked out and SeokJin asked if we wanted to take a walk in the park. "Noona, would you like to take a walk in the park?" You nodded with a smile.
We started walking, I looked around go see the pretty trees losing their leaves, as it is currently fall. SeokJin looked over at me and told me "Listen, I really like you. I'm sorry if my hands are sweaty, you make me nervous."
"It's okay, I thought my palms were sweaty. I freak out whenever we have physical touch, not in a bad way. I love physical touch, I just didn't get it much as a kid and I don't know how to express my feelings." I stood there telling him. "I like you too SeokJin." " I know you little idiot, you told me first! Pshhh" He laughed it off.

CUTE SEOKJIN TO END YOUR DAY :)