Chapter 1

The she-cat moved opening her eyes, when she opened her eyes she lifted her head and looked around.  Applepaw was no longer there, she looked confused and got up and walked out of the house.

—Oh!  Hey!  You are BrokenPaw, right? – a she-cat with orange and yellow fur said jumping out of a bush.  The smaller she-cat got scared looking at the bigger one.

—Hello, and yes, I'm Brokenpaw– The smaller cat sighed and confirmed who she was.

—Applepaw spoke of you, my name is SparklePelt! – SparklePelt said smiling with his eyes closed.

—Cool… -The she-cat looked down as her face got hot. Did Applepaw mention her to the others?...

—Come on, you're young and you need to learn to fight!–The biggest cat ran into the forest.  The smaller one turned her head in confusion and then followed Brightskin.

The cat looked around the forest, it was not such a familiar place, it seems to be the center of it, the she-cat gave a long sigh and continued following SparklePelt who stopped walking shortly after.

—This forest is gigantic and smells dangerous, if you want to survive alone you'll have to… Learn to fight– SparklePelt soon got into a fighting pose and jumped on BrokenPaw, who was startled by the act.

The smaller one snarled and was soon hit by Shining Fur who pinned her to the ground.

—Pff… you need a long workout…-The cat laughed and walked away letting the smaller one get up.

All afternoon the she-cat's were fighting and training.  Broken Paw got a lot better in an afternoon, but year enough to protect himself from THEM.  A movement in the leaves was heard, Shinyfur stood for a moment looking at the bush.

—SparklePelt?–The familiar thick male voice was heard, the “blonde” fur cat came out of the leaves

—What do you hear Applepaw?- The cat said running to the cat who walked away from her.

—I'm fine, I just wanted to know where Pata Escura is, he just disappeared when we were on the "patrol".-He said and then directed his gaze to Broken Paw who had a worried look on his face, he gave him a weak smile and turned back looking at Glowing Skin.

—Come on, let's take you home.–The she-Cat turned and headed for the house.  Applepaw just followed her.

Brokenpaw stayed there for a moment until he turned around and looked at the dark forest, the sun was already setting and the moon was already rising… She then just turned around and headed towards the abandoned house.

!

When she got there, she saw Darkpaw at the door of the house, he was smiling slightly.

—I'm glad you're here!"– I thought he had run away from us—He joked, laughing softly.—Apple Paw is fine, He just hurt himself with thorns!  It was nothing that dangerous.  Do you want to see him?–The cat wondered.

—Oh, of course, why not?-The cat left the door giving her room to enter, then entering she saw SparklePelt “fighting” with Applepaw.

— Why did you go there!  You know it's dangerous there!  There are several clan cats there!  They don't take us very well, damn Applepaw!  Other things could have happened to you!…-The cat sighed and turned around leaving the 2 alone.

—Hi… Uh… I heard that you hurt yourself on the thorns, but it seems that wasn't it… –She said looking away.

—Yeah… Actually I ended up crossing the territory of the [REDACTED] clan… You know… –He said with a neutral face.

—The important thing is that you're okay, right?-She ​​said and he laughed softly.

—Yes, I think…-He settled himself on the bed of moss and closed his eyes.

The cat sighed and lay down on her own bed, well, everyone there has a bed…- She just didn't have one at the beginning. 
A movement could be heard, Applepaw had moved and lay down next to the she-cat.

()

The next morning, Brokenpaw woke up and looked around, and saw the orange fur cat beside her, sleeping, she also realized that Darkpaw and SparklePelt were sleeping too.  It was probably still early.  The smaller cat got up without a sound and went outside, it was night, the birds were singing, only a spark of the sun could be seen on the horizon, the she-cat smiled at the sight, she then walked to the Forest, hesitating a little, but soon entered it, noises of leaves, birds, and much more.  The cat didn't care about other noises, she knows it was just the little rodents waking up, and as usual she walked calmly.

Flowers, in the "bottom" there were flowers, beautiful flowers of different colors, even then she picked up some roses and daisies, and decided to go back to the abandoned house.  On the way, she felt observed, looking around there was a past looking at her from above a tree, for fear of her he flew away, she laughed and continued on his way, arriving at the house she saw Applepaw at the door staring at her.

-Where were you?  Darkpaw and SparklePelt haven't woken up yet, you're lucky.–He looked at her with the most irritated face possible, he approached her and sighed.–Sorry, uh, it's just that you disappeared out of nowhere and I was worried… It's dangerous there. you know— He rubbed his neck against her and smiled.  The she-cat then laughed and walked away handing him the flowers.

—For you, I ended up going a little away and found them, so I decided to bring them to you!-She laughed and walked into the forest.

—Thank you… but where are you going?-The cat thanked him confused.

-I'm going hunting, you know?  We need food– She entered the forest and disappeared into it, Applepaw looked confused but soon entered the house and went back to sleep.