006

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"um dd can i please have amina to feed her." melmel asked cautiously. he nodded getting up, giving her to melody.

"hii tinka" she babied her voice making mina smile show casing her deep dimples. "you was havin fun huh" she tickled her belly making her bust out laughing.

"your baby is so cute how old is she again?" gabby asked oblivious to the obvious elephant in the room. "she turned one a month ago" melmel informed her smiling.

"she kinda looks like notti a lil bit" gigi said staring the baby in her face causing dd to start choking on his water.

"anyways how college going" notti switched the subject. "it's going good, after my month here i have 3 more months left before i'm done" melmel chopped up the noodles with her fork to make it easier for amina to eat.

"mama that's dd!" amina pointed at dd. she was trying tell her that was her dad but she couldn't find the words. "yes tinka i know" she smiled.

"noooo that's dd" mina repeated. melmel stopped chopping the noodles she felt all the attention on her and her baby. "you trynna tell me sum tinka?" melmel asked her.

mina huffed getting frustrated and figured she'll try again later. "i jus eat eat now" she deflated. melmel felt bad because she knew mina was trying to say something she just didn't understand .

no one said a word as mina layed her head on melmels chest. "you want him to feed you mina?" she asked and mina sat up smiling big showing her two bottom and two top teeth.

she started laughing at her mom. melmel sighed feeling like she was already getting her baby tooken away from her. the attention on them was making her feel very uncomfortable.

"can you?... she has to eat i would appreciate it" melmel smiled nervously to dd. he gave in easily seeing he wanted to hold mina again.

she handed him mina and her plate and she started smiling because she was with her dad again. "tee mel why you give pwecious baby mina to evil uncle dd! he bein bish earwier " mia exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"i second that" notti raised his hand making dd smack his teeth. "mina likes him" melmel shrugged playing with her alfredo.

"AHEM" blue loudly cleared his throat towards melly. he knew what it was like to not know you had a daughter for a year of her life. he knew it wasn't easy especially when it was his fault his didn't know either.

just like dd.

melmel shot him a look warning him to stop. she figured she would just tell him tonight once the dinner was over since she thought he still had her blocked.

i will she mouthed to blue. "mhm" he hummed. "so" treasure spoke up making mani and dayday mug her.

"how old are you again?" she asked melody. "i just turned 19. what about you?" melmel said trying to sparky up a conversation.