Unfortunate events(Enid)

Sorry this one's a bit sad and angsty and it doesn't have a happy ending but If you want I'll do a part two with a happy ending. Oh and Y/n is a female in this so its female x female.

Enid Sinclair was the prettiest girl in my opinion. Of course she never really noticed me. She's to focused on Ajax to even realize I exist. Of course, I'm kinda okay with that in a way. I'm to scared to say anything anyways, there are just too many what ifs that run there course through my mind. Sometimes though I just wish I could hold her hand, be there for her when she's sad, kiss her cheek and have movie dates. I know it's a bit creepy but honestly I didn't care. 

Lot's has been happening here at Nevermore. Me and Wednesday found out who the Hyde was, and now she's trying to stop them. But I can't find her anywhere. Something snaps behind me and I turn around to see thing. He points to where Enid and Ajax are running and signs for me to follow to help Wednesday. Somewhere along the way I notice Ajax isn't with Enid anymore. Worried I ran into the woods to find her. Thing was with her, surely she was okay, right? My mind ran in circles, as I did, calling out her name in the dark and quite cold woods. I heard a loud noise in the distance and ran to it, because you know, you always run to the danger instead of away from it! 

As I got closer I saw the Hyde and a werewolf fighting. Enid! My instinct took over and I ran closer. I used my ability, which is kinda weak but whatever, and I pushed the Hyde off of Enid. Even if I was weak, I could still help her get away. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, a strong force pushed me backwards and my body slammed against a tree. I heard a few cracks, and screamed in agony, but no one came. I laid there for what felt like hours. I could no longer hear the fighting. There was no noise, just pain and a ringing in my hears as I slipped in and out of consciousness. 

Enid's POV:

After someone pushed the Hyde off of me, I kicked it as hard as I could. Transforming back into myself I stood up slowly in pain. I wandered back to Nevermore slowly. I caught sight of Ajax and Xavier. Ajax rushed over to me and hugged me tightly, and I returned the gesture happily. Suddenly Xavier rushed over. 

"Have you seen Y/n!?" He frantically asked. I was confused at first until I remembered the half girl half cat that distracted the Hyde for me. Y/n.... She was still in the woods.

477 words

hey so I decided to leave it on a cliffhanger and if you want a part 2 lemme know. Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Make sure you eat, drink water, and get sleep. Love you my chicken nuggets<3