Johnny smut

You and Johnny have been friends for a really long time now but for the past couple of weeks you can't help but feel something more for him

You could say this feeling was that you wanted to be his girlfriend but you also couldn't help but also have sexual thoughts about him. You never said anything because you didn't think he would think the same back

One day you were sitting at the Curtis house all of the gang was there

Two bit was drinking some beer  watching Mickey Mouse, Steve and Soda were arm wrestling, Dally was sitting on the couch smoking, Darry was at work, you, Ponyboy and Johnny were all sitting in the couch talking

Y'all were talking about random things when everybody started leaving, dally was going to a party, Steve and Soda were going to work, Two bit and Ponyboy were gonna go to the store.

All that was left was you and Johnny, you didn't know what to do so you said "Wanna watch a movie Johnnycakes" "Sure y/n" you started looking for a movie to watch then you decided to watch Chuckys bride. Y'all were sitting watching the movie then a spicy part of the movie came on. You looked over at Johnny and he was fiddling with his Jacket like he was trying to hide something. You didn't really pay attention to it so you just watched the movie.

In the middle of watching it Johnny turned it off. You looked over at him "um y/n" "yea Johnny" you said, "I need to tell you something but please don't let this ruin out friendship" "spit it out" you wondered what Johnny was gonna say " I-I really like you but I understand if y-you don't feel- he got cut off to you kissing him.

He was shocked at first but then immediately kissed back. He pushed you back in the couch and at this point yalls "kiss" turned into making out. You tugged at his shirt "Are you sure you want to do this". You nodded, he took off you shirt then did the same to his, you looked down to see that he had a huge boner. You laughed to yourself.

As things were getting more heated he slowly unhooked your bra and stared at your body in awe. You pushed him back on the couch and started unbuckling his belt. After his pants were off you looked up at him and started licking up and down his dick making eye contact the whole time.

You bobbed your head up and down and he groaned "y-y/n I'm g-gonna cum, but right before he did you stopped. He groaned and looked at you with anger, you smiled but then he picked you up and took you to the bedroom.

He got a condom out of the bedside table and rolled it on to himself. He placed himself in front of your entrance and slowly but surely he started thrusting in and out of you. He could tell you were close because you walls tightened. "J-Johnny pleas d-don't stop" He stopped. "That's what you get for teasing me earlier." He got on his knees and spread open your legs rubbing your clit. "Already so wet for me" You moaned

He started licking your pussy and you threw your head back moaning. "Please l-let me cum" "Beg for it y/n" "Please fuck me with your tongue daddy" He started going faster sticking two fingers in without warning. You moaned loudly, luckily nobody was home. "J-Johnny I'm gonna- but before you could finish your sentence you released screaming his name.

You pushed him back on the bed getting on top of him. You started riding him, he threw his head back. Y'all were both a moaning mess. He grabbed your hips, you could tell he was close. "Fuck y/n you feel so good." Right after he said that he released into the condom. He rolled off the condom and threw it into the trash.

You fell down in the bed right next to him trying to catch y'all's breath. You looked over at him and he looked back at you. "Your so beautiful you know that y/n", you smiled "Y/n since I never got to ask, will you be my girl" You nodded your head yes while smiling, "How did I ever get so lucky" you said to Johnny. You both cuddled up and went to sleep soon after