Christmas Special

A/n

Okay I know no one asked for this but you know, why not!

Eren's Pov

     I paced around the hallway trying to figure out how to give Mikasa the gift I had prepared for her. I couldn't just waltz in and give it to her. No. That would be too boring. I had to figure out some other way. Could I surprise her? Like put a blindfold on her and have her walk to the Christmas tree? That could work...

     I knocked on Mikasa's door, the present was sitting by the Christmas tree. It was hidden behind it so no one would take it.

     "You can come in."Mikasa responded. I walked into her small room. The room was the same as usual, she just had a few Christmas decorations that helped the wood color pop. She sat at her small dresser, putting on some Christmas earrings.

     "How do I look?" Mikasa asked, she stood up and turned to let me see what she was wearing. She wore a short white dress, it had a sleeveless top and a poofy bottom that went down to her knees. 

     "You look great!" I told her. To be honest though, she looked amazing. The dress perfectly complemented her figure, and her confident smile really tied the look together. 

     "I have something to show you though."I took out a black blindfold and folded it over her eyes. She didn't question me, and just went along as I directed her down the hallways. The whole area was decorated for Christmas, everywhere you look you could see small Christmas tree decorations, or the fake presents that sat at every corner. 

      I walked into the main room, the main room had a beautiful Christmas tree that stood to the side. It also was totally decorated for Christmas, Christmas lights hanging on everything they possibly could. 

     "Levi really went all out this year."I thought.

     Outside you could see snow falling, it was a beautiful sight. We were staying at a house in the middle of practically nowhere. We were a few miles away from the walls, and right next to the forest. We were supposed to be on watch, but everyone had gotten distracted with Christmas and had focused on that instead.

Mikasa's POV

     "Here, take off your blindfold." Eren instructed me. I untied it to see that I was in the main room, we decided to call it that since it was the biggest and it was where everyone chose to put the Christmas tree. I turned around to see Eren standing with a present. It was a big box, and the top kept slightly lifting up. I giggled as I watched Eren try to keep it down.

      "Here's your present, you should probably open it before it bursts."Eren said. I took the box, as I did the top burst open. A puppy sat there, tongue hanging out. 

     "What's its name?"I asked.

     "His name is snowflake."Eren told me.

      "Snowflake..."I repeated the name. Each time I did, the dog just barked and licked my nose.

     "Oop-"Sasha suddenly exclaimed,"I knew something would come out of it. You know you guys are standing under a mistletoe, right?"

     We both blushed before looking at eachother. 

     "You know what that means..."Eren told me before reaching in for a kiss.

A/n

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....

MErry Christmas! Or Christmas Eve if you see this that soon. But thats prob where I'm gonna end! So MErry Christmas! Have a great New Year too! Also I'm working on the next chapter so just hang in there, if it takes too long I might also post filler chapters. But it prob won't take that long.