the run

my name is Tyler brooks, I'm 19 and my birthday is next week, I'm at school right now and I'm so stressed, finals are coming up and I'm really behind. I get up and walk in the hallways trying to get to the bathroom, as I'm about to open the door I see three boys running towards me, they pull me into the bathroom and cover my mouth, I push their hand off, "hey what the fuck don't touch me" I yelled, they all looked at me and backed up, "damn idiots" I turn around and hit a a guys chest, "holy fuck move" he grabs my wrist and I freeze, I feel the boys staring at me and this guy, I look up and see some dark green eyes staring into me, I look away and pull my wrist down, "fuck off" he lets go and points a gun at my head, I stand there shocked, he opens his mouth and looks at me, "you have a attitude that lights a fire in me" I look up at this 6,6 giant as he looks down at me, I'm only 5,7 so this is embarrassing, I try stepping back, "what are you gay? does looking at me turn you on" he laughed and put the gun down "gay?" he looks around "I'm the farthest from gay ok kid" he turns around to the boys and whispers something, they all run out the bathroom, "shit" I turn to go with them but as I open the door and throws me to the ground "hey fuck off dude what's your problem" he squats down and looks me right in the eyes "how would I know I'm gay" I move back "how would I know fuck boy I'm not gay" he sighs and stands up "you know its very obvious, just the way you look at me" I start looking at the door "are you gay?" he looks at me and rubs his face "fuck I don't know, I cant be, I know I'm not, but when I see men with these small waist and these perfect smiles, my" he stops and looks at me and I nod knowing what he is talking about  "yeah..." I start thinking "kiss me" his eyes widened and he looked at me like he saw a ghost "what did you say" I stand up "kiss me and see" I shrug, I know how it feels, my best friend was gay and he asked me for help, I pushed him away, I want to help someone who is in this situation, I'm just scared I'm gay myself "no I cant" I look at him confused "why not" he steps back "its not right" I sigh and grab his face, I stare at him and kiss him softly and slowly, his hands finds my waist and rubs up and down my body, I don't want to stop, I keep kissing him, I feel his tongue enter my mouth as he pushes me against the wall, I try to breath but I cant, oh fuck it, he presses his body up against mine, we hear the door open and he pulls away "boss!" he steps back trying to catch his breath, he pulls out his gun again, I see 10 men run in the bathroom "finally you are here, lets go" I see him walk towards the door "and bring the boy" wait wait me????? why me? the men grabbed me "squeeze me harder why don't you" it hurts being held like this "I see him turn around and he looks at me, he grabs my hand and makes me walk in front of me, he whispers in my ear "this is why I was scared of finding out I was gay" my body tingles at his words, holy shit am I gay?? "what is your name" he sighs "Trevor king" my heart dropped as I heard this name, the killer with no emotion?? the one who leaves dead bodies in the street?? the one that owns the police?? the one who kills for fun? there is no way I'm with him right now "don't freak out, I wont hurt you, I want to hire you actually" there is no fucking way "what is your name" fuck fuck fuck "its Tyler" I can feel him smile "and your last name?" damn "brooks" he stands up all the way as we see the doors the the entrance of the school "welcome to the team mr.brooks"

hello this is my first book that I'm very serious about, my name is Tyler actually and my bf's name is Trevor, i made this based on us, my attitude and his are just like this, we actually met at the school bathroom, and ofc the rest is all  a fantastic vision, i really hope you guys like it, i will update two times a week, i know it sucks to be kept waited, my bf was actually used in a book of mine called the enemy, it was based off how he was bullied and how he has grown, the girl was added in there for the story line, i did not finish it bc it did not really match him to be with a girl, so here we are, enjoy loves