🎄𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍🎄

Paring: Mikey & Draken x Takemichi

Started: 3:12 pm, Saturday, Dec. 24th

Finished: 4:44 am, Sunday, Dec. 25th

Focus is mainly on Draken and Takemichi.

A blue eyed male gently opened his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sunlight he basked in. He dared not to move considering the position he was  currently in. On his left, all peaceful and content with his arm draped over his lover, laid his husband Ken Ryuguji or Draken, as most know him. Though, on Takemichi's right was a totally different story.

His other husband, Manjiro Sano, predominantly known as Mikey, slept with his arms tightly clutching Takemichi and his left leg draped over the blue eyed male, halfway kicking Draken. This was normal, though. The man-child stole half of the bed while he slept.

Takemichi waited patiently, not minding the embraces, because he knew he was with the ones he loved most, as he swiped a few stray hairs out of Mikey's face. The feeling seemed to mess with the fake blonde and he released Takemichi for a moment. In this moment, Takemichi took the opportunity and carefully slipped out of Draken's loose embrace and quietly crawled out of bed.

Mikey finished adjusting and wrapped his arms around draken, obviously thinking it was Takemichi. Takemichi giggled and walked into their bathroom. After finishing his morning routine, Takemichi put on his slippers and exited their room. It was only 6:30 am, so he expected them to not be awake for another hour or so.

Takemichi headed to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, knowing Draken would want a cup and Mikey would too. Albeit, Mikey's was going to have fuck ton of sugar and creamer.

"I should start breakfast." Takemichi mumbled to himself as he pour water in the container to start the coffee. Settling on making waffles and blueberry cream cheese danishes.

It was 7:20 am when Takemichi put the Danishes in the oven and began making the batter for the waffles. Footsteps approached the kitchen in a fast manner and Takemichi felt a tug on his apron. He smiled and looked down to see his six year old son, Naoki Sano.

The six year old had Mikey's long hair and the famous Sano eyes but instead of being black, they were blue like Takemichi's.

"Yes?" Takemichi asked as he brushed the loose, unruly strands of Naoki's hair from his eyes.

"Can I go play in the snow out back?" Naoki asked, pointing at the window in the kitchen where Takemichi could see him perfectly fine from inside.

"You may, but you need to get dressed properly. Merry Christmas,  sweetheart." Takemichi explained. Naoki  thanked his mother and bounded back to his room, almost knocking into Draken in the process.

"Merry Christmas! Sorry papa!" He apologized, running to his room.

"He's awfully energetic this morning..." Draken chuckled as he entered the kitchen. He fixed his coffee before walking to Takemichi and wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Merry Christmas, love. What'cha making?" He asked dipping his finger in the waffle batter. Takemichi playfully swatted Draken's hand.

"Blue berry cream cheese danishes and waffles." Draken hummed his approval before heading to the kitchen table where the newspaper had been set.

Naoki came running back into the kitchen with his snow boots and sat at the table to put them on.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Takemichi asked placing a Danish and waffles in front in front of the boy.